Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: How do you think the Iranian government should handle femoid protestors?

Title

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
1d1aaaf 1663740032329 image00007
some foid burning her hijab in tehran

Suppose that you have five minutes with Supreme Leader Khameini and Prime Minister Raisi. What do you tell them to do about the current unrest?

Suppose that you have five minutes with Supreme Leader Khameini and Prime Minister Raisi. What do you tell them to do about the current unrest?

"Give them an inch, and they will take a mile."

Stand your ground, they can't protest forever. Once the clout disappears and their interest burns out, all will return to normal. It is merely a matter of whether or not their government can maintain composure and withstand the economic setback while financing authority.

Once their emergency savings run low, their pantry looks sparse, and their hobbies are put on hiatus, they will begin to appreciate what they had in place of their disorganized outrage.

Last edited:
I would annihilate all those degenerate filthy whores.

TIANANMEN THEM (in video game)

kill them all. theyre nothing but worthless meat anyway

Theyre enduring a color revolution by the U.S. They need to supress all protests the same way China did when the U.S tried it there

3, 4 and 7 are valid

"Give them an inch, and they will take a mile."

Stand your ground, they can't protest forever. Once the clout disappears and their interest burns out, all will return to normal. It is merely a matter of whether or not their government can maintain composure and withstand the economic setback while financing authority.

Once their emergency savings run low, their pantry looks sparse, and their hobbies are put on hiatus, they will begin to appreciate what they had in place of their disorganized outrage.
Also this. Eventually the foreign money starting these protests will run out and they will have to go back to their normal lives.

I mean, let's be honest. It's not like there's going to be any appetite for a Western military intervention at the moment, not with Europe bogged down in Ukraine and a recession on the way, so the Iranians can commit as many human rights violations as they want and no one will really give a shit. Maybe they'll get a stern talking to at the UN, at most.

i want to see these entitled cunts mangled in tank treads so others can see how worthless their life is

If you give them any thing they are requesting soon you'll be second class citizens like men are in the west.

Deport every single one of them to Israel.

Bring out the tanks

Most likely nothing will come out of these protests other than the police trying to keep a lower profile

Put the men that participated in riots in prison for 10 years or just executed. It's treason.

Foids need to be publically caned and married off and bred consecutively after recovery. They should not be allowed outside the house without their male owner

I mean, let's be honest. It's not like there's going to be any appetite for a Western military intervention at the moment, not with Europe bogged down in Ukraine and a recession on the way, so the Iranians can commit as many human rights violations as they want and no one will really give a shit. Maybe they'll get a stern talking to at the UN, at most.
With the terrain, Iran is impossible to invade

How did Arabs do it then?
They used horses and shit and it took many years to islamize. These days it would be quite hard with tanks and it would be hard to bomb if you can hide in the mountains

Put the men that participated in riots in prison for 10 years or just executed. It's treason.

Foids need to be publically caned and married off and bred consecutively after recovery. They should not be allowed outside the house without their male owner
i lol'd at "bred consecutively"

Why do I see a bunch of white colonizers in that picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back