Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Poll: how would you like to see the world end?

How would you like to see the world end?

• Nuclear Warfare

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Giant Meteor that killed the dinosaurs

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Supervirus

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Alien Invasion

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Massive Tsumani

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Zombie Apocalypse

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Alien invasion. I want some extraterrestrial pussy

ALL OF THE ABOVE AT ONCE IN ONE GO ZOMBIES/SUPERVIRUSES AND ALIEN INVASIONS WITH MASSIVE NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS RIDDLED WITH METEOR SHOWERS IN EVERY FUCKING CORNER ON THIS ABOMINABLE PLANET.

Zombie apocalypse so I can kidnap a foid while the world is going insane and rape and abuse her in minecraft anyway I want

Zombie apocalypse because you might get to live in a cool survival scenario instead of just dying horribly instantly.

putin wins ww3 and creates Z reich where every Z supporter get a virgin submissive slav girlfriend

Alien invasion because I believe that a superior species needs to be more based. If they were like us, they wouldn't have been able to survive that long to research the technology necessary to overcome the distances of space. If the flying object approaches the speed of light, it will still take 4 years to travel to the nearest star from us. And then there is the problem of inertia. SJW aliens would have been extinct long before they could solve the problem technically. So the aliens must be smarter and more based than us. If these aliens come and enslave us so that we can mine the raw materials for them, they will value the fact that we are fertile. They will force foids to have a child every year, regardless of which man the sperm comes from.

Something similar to covid but with a real deadly virus

Aliens
326E5698 41B6 40BA 88E9 7A41B70D0982

Meteor strike

Meteor strike, nuclear war, and/or supervolcano eruption could with luck hopefully end humanity for good.

Zombie apocalypse might seem fun to some but at the end of the day you trade a shitty mundane life for an even shittier life that is novel—but novelty wears off. I want humanity gone gone.

Alien invasion would be dope, something great about the irony of a more intelligent race destroying the cancer that is humanity

More pandemic lockdowns and dead boomers would be nice but it wouldnt end humanity.

Tsunami wouldnt end humanity. Just be inland theory. Just elevate yourself bro

I don’t care just end it

Alien invasion so that I could have the pleasure of selling out humanity. Maybe the aliens would reward me with sex robots. :ahegao:

I voted meteor since that would probably be the most humane pain free way for everyone to go

But for something fucking cool a zombie apocalypse or alien invasion would be sick, if zombies did every happen it would have to be like world war z zombies that are super fast or some shit because that shit in the walking dead would never happen to humans.
Some sort of apocalyptic scenario would be extremely based foids would no longer be on a pedestal

Zombie Apocalypse, small chance of survival for me and a heck of an adventure ahead, sexual market balancing because the NT people will be the first to succumb to their infected friends.

Definitely the gigantic meteor, it would give Earth a fresh restart and allow different lifeforms to evolve instead of humanity. We deserve that fate. Not to mention the meteor would be like a combo package, since the impact would be so devastating that it would cause earthquakes, tsunamis, fires, storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts, volcanic eruptions, blacken out the sky, etc. Just like it did when the dinosaurs were obliterated by thr meteor those same things happened.

It's time to DINOSAURMAXX!!! :feelsLSD:

I would rather a supervirus, I would rather only humans were destroyed not the rest of the planet

I hope climate change is real. I'll do everything I can to pollute this planet

If I'm denied a future, then why should the deniers have a future?
full

I hope climate change is real. I'll do everything I can to pollute this planet

If I'm denied a future, then why should the deniers have a future?
full
I agree. It is fair that if we suffer then they should suffer too.