Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ( Poll ) Is NoFap cope ?

Do you consider NoFap to be cope ?

• Total voters
IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
I think that besides regaining penis sensitivity , it has no other benefits

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @Govid_Dorious @Pancakecel @BataviaCel @wereq @Med Amine @Transcended Trucel

Over for chef linguini and ratatouillecels

Attachments

• OrmMnd1-ns_VcCkCP6nLA7gzPXFlsNQ-5lh5fIu8xFY-1104963871.jpg
    OrmMnd1-ns_VcCkCP6nLA7gzPXFlsNQ-5lh5fIu8xFY-1104963871.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 43
Nofap is a common practice among sorcerers. It is done to accumulate chi for rituals. Some of the stuff red pill nofapers is true. You do become more powerful when you retain your semen and psychic people can sense the energy.

Nofap is a common practice among sorcerers. It is done to accumulate chi for rituals. Some of the stuff red pill nofapers is true. You do become more powerful when you retain your semen and psychic people can sense the energy.
That sounds interesting , can you tell me more ? I might start to go on NoFap as an experiment if this is legit

One of the T charts from an apparent study on withholding nuts showcases a rough 50% gain in testosterone after 7 days of abstinence (compared to busting everyday, it then drops after the one week mark).

That, and regaining sensitivity seem like the only benefits.

That sounds interesting , can you tell me more ? I might start to go on NoFap as an experiment if this is legit
dude dont listen too this schizo ape from New York

One of the T charts from an apparent study on withholding nuts showcases a rough 50% gain in testosterone after 7 days of abstinence (compared to busting everyday, it then drops after the one week mark).

That, and regaining sensitivity seem like the only benefits.
Is the testosterone part true ? I heard about it often , interesting

@Michael W. Ford thoughts on it ?

Yes, and fapping is a even better cope

@Luzifer I'm a theistic agnostic

@Michael W. Ford

That’s what the study claimed. It’s feasible, the body likely produces more test if it doesn’t get that release… and more T will get a guy closer to succeeding in that goal.

That’s what the study claimed. It’s feasible, the body likely produces more test if it doesn’t get that release… and more T will get a guy closer to succeeding in that goal.
I'll do an experiment and go on NoFap for a week

You lose 40% of your daily chi every time you cum. For spells/spirit communication, it is advised to retain the semen for between 3 - 27 days. There is no benefit to 60 day nofap sprees. It's actually harmful. Retaining your semen for more than 28 days will cause the energy to rot.

<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="
View: https://vocaroo.com/embed/1kbmWKK3xy7d?autoplay=0
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="
View: https://voca.ro/1kbmWKK3xy7d
" title="Vocaroo 음성 녹음기" target="_blank">Vocaroo에서 보기 &gt;&gt;</a></div>

You lose 40% of your daily chi every time you cum. For spells/spirit communication, it is advised to retain the semen for between 3 - 27 days. There is no benefit to 60 day nofap sprees. It's actually harmful. Retaining your semen for more than 28 days will cause the energy to rot.
Can the chi be restored ? I have been an addict for years
<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="
View: https://vocaroo.com/embed/1kbmWKK3xy7d?autoplay=0
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="
View: https://voca.ro/1kbmWKK3xy7d
" title="Vocaroo 음성 녹음기" target="_blank">Vocaroo에서 보기 &gt;&gt;</a></div>

The first voice message doesn't work

@Luzifer I will go on NoFap for a week as an experiment

I don't know about the physical benefits. I am only interested in spiritual things.

@Michael W. Ford I listened to the whole voice message

Complete cope and another libshit trend. It doesnt matter if you do nofap because if you don’t masturbate youll have wet dreams anyway. Your body needs to expunge older fluids which is why animals masturbate and have wet dreams. Nofap has zero benefits and people who do nofap are like athiests shoving their retarded opinions in everyones faces. Why are nofap cucks so obsessed with other people masturbating?
Yeah though my penis has lost it's sensitivity because of chronic masturbation so there's atleast the physical benefit of regaining sensitivity
Also I hate those who are anti-masturbation aswell , I'm not pro-NoFap , just want to do it as an experiment tbh

@Med Amine you voted no , can you elab ? I like discussions

@Luzifer I will go on NoFap for a week as an experiment
Mixing that with intense anaerobic exercise will produce better results. Of course, the seemingly ideal state is if someone is in constant euphoria w/a course of consistent physical and mental improvement (ironic since strain [or stops on fun in the moment, addicting avenues] leads to higher physical plus mental gains in otherwise identical people), and pleasure peaks after grinding + abstinence (though the rush improvement may not be scaled well vs frequent indulgences). Prior factors are why it’s hard to keep a consistent schedule.

Mixing that with intense anaerobic exercise will produce better results. Of course, the seemingly ideal state is if someone is in constant euphoria w/a course of consistent physical and mental improvement (ironic since strain [or stops on fun in the moment, addicting avenues] leads to higher physical plus mental gains in otherwise identical people), and pleasure peaks after grinding + abstinence (though the rush improvement may not be scaled well vs frequent indulgences). Prior factors are why it’s hard to keep a consistent schedule.
High IQ response

@Med Amine you voted no , can you elab ? I like discussions
it becomes demoralizing for a man to jerk off his dick all the time to pixels instead of getting real pussy.
also it make me feels like shit every time i finish.

it becomes demoralizing for a man to jerk off his dick all the time to pixels instead of getting real pussy.
also it make me feels like shit every time i finish.
I guess it's a matter of subjective experiences then

Tru, even Jim Carry talked about it indirectly.

For subhumans like me, yes it's cope. But so is fapping. Over the last months I feel sad :cryfeels: when I fap bc I know I'll never get "affection" or free sex from a pretty woman (because I'm not chadlite or chad)

For subhumans like me, yes it's cope. But so is fapping. Over the last months I feel sad :cryfeels: when I fap bc I know I'll never get "affection" or free sex from a pretty woman (because I'm not chadlite or chad)
Sorry to hear that man

Yes ive tried multiple times with different results it obviously has lots of everyday influences and not just jacking off wont affect shit
Only one time i was going 7 days i felt my testosterone up but then again it was nothing close like in the gym
Its crap bascially jacking off will replace the old testosterone and not jacking off will leave the testosterone there making it old and ineffective

You don't know that, you've just been taught that by autists in incel forums. Those people have no life experience, their lives where spent behind a computer screen. I have come to this forum to bring true wisdom. Anyone can get sex by using Magick.

I think that besides regaining penis sensitivity , it has no other benefits

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @Govid_Dorious @Pancakecel @BataviaCel @wereq @Med Amine @Transcended Trucel
depends on your reasons. in my case it is a necessity for health reasons

Nofap has benefits. The question is, how long one needs to be on Nofap? I personally don't feel much difference between 1 month of nofap or 5 months.
I believe that 1 year of nofap is the period needed to observe changes. But it's very hard to live 1 year without fapping.

Men are made to fuck and creampie pussy not to make no fap challanges .

I'm a theistic agnostic
Same. I believe in the existence of a God-like being, but not in the Semitic desert deity Yahweh that Christians, Jews and Muslims worship.

Also nice Himmler avi