Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) is your sister a whore?

Is your 16 year old or older sister a whore?

• Yes

• Body count under 5

• Not sure

• Gigawhore 25 or more bodycount

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
Is your sister age 16 and above a whore?

Don't have a sister but if I did she would be, so yes my potential sister is a whore.

No, if I had a sister i'd rope.

I don't have one, thank God.

I don’t know , Probably. I don’t really care either tbh

wtf are these cuck answers, AWALT my friends

i don't even have a sister but i still voted yes

Im gonna need to see some pictures or it didn't happen

I don't know her personal life but probably yes. AWALT as always.

Don't have one. and im quite glad about it.

tell me bros. is there anything in life more cucked than having a s*ster?

No. Having responsibility for one is. I speak less than 10 words per month with my sibling. Freedom is great. Imagine caring about your siblings JFL JFL.

Body count 0.

volcel if u have a sister

maybe ER wouldn't have done what he did if he wasn't forced to listen to the sounds of his sister getting ravaged

My cousin is a dyke and when my grandma found out she was not impressed at all...

My cousin is a dyke and when my grandma found out she was not impressed at all...
My cousin is a dyke too. Looks like no one in this family is having kids.

lol at assuming everyone on here has a sister

Every single foid is a whore

Don't care. They never bought boyfriends back when I lived with them at least.

Fuck off with all the "volcel if you have a sister" posts. I would kill myself before even thinking about doing anything romantic with (((her))) :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Fuck off with all the "volcel if you have a sister" posts. I would kill myself before even thinking about doing anything romantic with (((her))) :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Yeah, you are right tbh

My sister is not a whore.....................yet, because she is 5

Damn. I know we’re incels and we’re known for making tasteless jokes, but even that’s too far.

Why are you rejecting me, Nii-chan? I thought you didn't have a girlfriend... are you a voruceru?

My sister didnt have a boyfriend with 16 that I or anyone in my family knows of. We p nuch went to the samw school so I guess I would have known too. She had her first BF with 17 or 18 I dont remember.

volcel if u have a sister
This.Sistercels are fakecels ngl... especially if you have a younger sister you should at least try to ascend with her

Don't have a sister. Most of my female cousins are super whores, though.

Step sister is two years older than me, she’s only had like 4 bf’s or something but I suspect she got around. All bfs were literally GigaChad. They were all over 6’, varsity football or wrestling team, and she got kicked out of our house by my step dad when she was a junior just to keep getting pounded by guy number 3 (In b4 sistercel is volcel, I only lived with her for like half a year and she was never home when I was around she just went to friends houses everyday till like 2 am)
Step sister is two years older than me, she’s only had like 4 bf’s or something but I suspect she got around. All bfs were literally GigaChad. They were all over 6’, varsity football or wrestling team, and she got kicked out of our house by my step dad when she was a junior just to keep getting pounded by guy number 3 (In b4 sistercel is volcel, I only lived with her for like half a year and she was never home when I was around she just went to friends houses everyday till like 2 am)
Worth mentioning that step sis was a noodle, all her bf’s were white though :feelskek:

She was virgin until marriage

I have 4 sisters.

Youngest: Hot as fuck, nice ass and wears tight jeans all the time. She's 19 and has had 2 boyfriends. I've heard them fucking several times.

Second youngest: Fat, autist, always around her horses. Never seen her with a boy. 22 years old.

Second oldest: Pretty fat, lesbian, 30-something years old. She's the only one that does drinking and partying so pretty sure she's had 20+ partners.

Oldest: Pretty good looking, pretty autistic, has a boyfriend right now, never saw her with another male before. 30-something years old as well.

lol my sister is a mentally deranged lesbian who didnt have sex in like 5 years , shes the only female i would count even close tp being a femcel jfl

bjt she could still install tinder and get matches instamtly , even though shes mentally broken and 2/10

I have 4 sisters.

Youngest: Hot as fuck, nice ass and wears tight jeans all the time. She's 19 and has had 2 boyfriends. I've heard them fucking several times.

Second youngest: Fat, autist, always around her horses. Never seen her with a boy. 22 years old.

Second oldest: Pretty fat, lesbian, 30-something years old. She's the only one that does drinking and partying so pretty sure she's had 20+ partners.

Oldest: Pretty good looking, pretty autistic, has a boyfriend right now, never saw her with another male before. 30-something years old as well.
Damn, why don't you ask one of them to pityfuck you.At least try to grope her it's not like she's gonna call the police since you're family.Fuck i wish i had a little imouto