Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: What is your penis length when fully erect?

Poll: What is your penis length when fully erect?

• 1 inches (2,5cm)

• 2 inches (5,1cm)

• 3 inches (7,6cm)

• 4 inches (10,1cm)

• 5 inches (12,6cm)

• 6 inches (15,2cm)

• 7 inches (17,7cm)

• 8 inches (20,3cm) and more

Results are only viewable after voting.
IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
What is your penis length when fully erect? Please be honest and bone pressing doesn't count!

Why does the fbi want to know this

Mine is just 6,5 inches (16,5cm), too small to have real sex. You need to have at least 7 inches+.

5-5 1/2, It does the job of meat beating.

Mine is just 6,5 inches (16,5cm), too small to have real sex. You need to have at least 7 inches+.
think ur on the wrong site pal

Let me guess, you're also a 6'2 manlet with a 7/10 truecel face?

Embarassing one. Well, mine is 7 inches...

By the way, I read somewhere that penis size correlates to height and body type. I'm skinny and rather tall. I think it might have something to do with it.

The nigga that voted 8+ should be :chad::banhammer::no:

I'm 6,3 and 3/10 face.
Aren't you 6'2?
Ah, I actually remember you now.

I'm 6'0. I used to round it up to 6'1 but 6'1 is 185.4cm, I'm too far away from that to round up to that. I'm 184,7 cm roughly.

:dafuckfeels: I thought 6 was good enough and 6.5+ is ideal :feelsohgod:

It's an interesting website to discuss blackpill subjects.
No it's a website for incels and the blackpill is just part of it.
If you're not incel then leave and go to a different site if you want to have a discussion.

you're either measuring wrong or you're retarded (or both).

7, not being able to use it and have an harem of bitches because of my face is pure suifuel and the reason I want to kill myself everyday.

I'm 6.6 - 6.75 inches, non bone-pressed.

Last edited:
No it's a website for incels and the blackpill is just part of it.
If you're not incel then leave and go to a different site if you want to have a discussion.

There's nothing you can do, honestly.
Just embrace the new members. This forum is for anyone.

the last time I measured 6 inches

7.2 inches none bone pressed x 6.2 inches girth

Bpel 6.1
Nbpel 5.7
Most girth I measured was 4.7-4.8

Wtf man, not only do we have a bunch of 6ft tallfags here, we got most dudes here with 6 inch dicks.

Over for ricecels that have 4inch to 4.8inchers.

bone pressing doesn't count!
You're going to have to make an exception cuz of my situation.
BPL is around 17-21cm. I wish it was longer :feelscry: I could probably easily fool a foid into thinking it's 23cm.
Doesn't matter either way; I would need lipo & surgery if I want to fuck, and women will always hate me.

16.5 cm, but I’m an ugly autist

You gotta remember something: girth is more important than length. And having a thick 6" long cock is more than enough, honestly.

5'' not that it matters

7.5 centimeters (2.95276 inches)

Wtf man, not only do we have a bunch of 6ft tallfags here, we got most dudes here with 6 inch dicks.

Over for ricecels that have 4inch to 4.8inchers.
But his makes it easy to put people on ignore. BTW its all greycels, so most likely troll accounts.