Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) What's your net worth?

What's your net worth?

• Under 10k

Votes: 43 46.7%
  • 10-50k

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • 50-100k

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • 100-250k

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • 250-500k

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 500k-1m

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 1m-2.5m

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 2.5m-5m

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5m-10m

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 10m+ fuck you

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
observeroflife

observeroflife

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm curious as to the financial split of the forum; between penniless NEETs and rich autists who still cannot get a whore to love them:lasereyes:

if I am leeching from my parents do I have to put their net worth or mine

300 million but don't tell anyone.

About 2$K if you include my belongings.

The equivalent of 6 dollars in my wallet rn, you mirin?

I guess around $100,000. I make reasonably good money but I have basically no-one to spend it with so I end up saving more than $2,000 per month JFL.

68 euros and 35 usd in bitcoins.:feelsautistic:

Richcels brag thread.

@PPEcel

Hmmm submit yours and comment theirs for the sake of curiosity :feelswhat:
mine is probably 5k (price of my computers + other copes)
I have no idea of my parents net worth, but they have 2 cars and an apartment here (italy) and one in moroccans coasts and we never had problems with money tbh
I hope I didn't dox myself too much:lul:

2000 dollars in crypto

10m+ fuck you​

mine is probably 5k (price of my computers + other copes)
I have no idea of my parents net worth, but they have 2 cars and an apartment here (italy) and one in moroccans coasts and we never had problems with money tbh
I hope I didn't dox myself too much:lul:
FBI are on air force one right now to take you away

About £40k. Pitiful for my age really.

like 70 euros

I suppose I do have possessions that would be worth a few thousand in my home.

I just have a car that is worth 30k.

can't say cuz id get a finger wagging for "humble bragging" :fuk:

1 G6MgQ4ukULMExwFf0uE0JA

I have
2 vehicles, worth 25000 and 12000 respectively
3 properties, worth 1.2 M (I own 25% of), 150000 and 18000
5000 in crypto
And approx 35000 in cash

Disclaimer: a majority of this was inherited.

I'm leeching from my parents so my net worth is equal to their net worth

Around 15k USD.

Net worth is the total of all assets + earnings after taking debts and taxes into account.

Which leaves me as a poor single man.

Not in debt like a lot of people (especially foids), but I don't own property, own anything really valuable, or have a ton saved up. Doing ok-ish I guess, obviously I would rather be a rich dbag chang with a house and a porsche.

I have
5000 in crypto
And approx 35000 in cash

nice bro

personally I would sell one of the properties and move it to a total stock market index fund to diversity

then you still have 1 to rent out and 1 to live in :feelsohh:

I'm curious as to the financial split of the forum; between penniless NEETs and rich autists who still cannot get a whore to love them:lasereyes:

Around 2,000 Euro including value of my laptop, phone etc.

nice bro

personally I would sell one of the properties and move it to a total stock market index fund to diversity

then you still have 1 to rent out and 1 to live in :feelsohh:
I live in the 150k house, and the 18000 house is worth so little because of its location and it needs a lot of work done on it. Like it’s borderline uninhabitable, might just scrap it off and take 15 for it. The 1.2 M property I own a quarter of is an empty lot of land, but it is worth so much because of its prime location and myself and the other three owners have to all agree on a sale. We’ve decided collectively to hold on to the property for a few years more at least to wait for the value to go up before selling. I do want to invest in an index fund though. I have a financial advisor who is handling some money and investing it for me at the moment.

How much is a human body worth?

What if your leeching off your parents and you have your own money too???

Do collectibles and Steam accounts count? If they did, it would be a bit over $140k-$150k, counting the rest of the shit that I have like electronics. I also drive an SUV worth about $10k, but it's not in my name.
I have
5000 in crypto
And approx 35000 in cash

Fucking MONEYMOGGED to oblivion!

Last edited:
I live in the 150k house, and the 18000 house is worth so little because of its location and it needs a lot of work done on it. Like it’s borderline uninhabitable, might just scrap it off and take 15 for it. The 1.2 M property I own a quarter of is an empty lot of land, but it is worth so much because of its prime location and myself and the other three owners have to all agree on a sale. We’ve decided collectively to hold on to the property for a few years more at least to wait for the value to go up before selling. I do want to invest in an index fund though. I have a financial advisor who is handling some money and investing it for me at the moment.
Nice, personally I like VTSAX, VIOV, and FZROX for passive index funds. Own the whole market :feelsaww:

i'm like 15 idk around 8k or so

I'm not a richfag by any means, but I'm doing moderately well. I have no debt, and I've got some assets.

str8 milly, nigga.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back