Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Poll: Would you rather be happy under the influence of jew pills or depressed?

Jew pills or Depression

• Jew Pills

• Depression

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rustplayer85

Rustplayer85

Waiting for info.
-
I have been both depressed and "happy" under the influence of jew pills. Being suicidal is by far better because jew pills make you feel numb and emotionless. At least being suicidal you can cry yourself to sleep/LDAR correctly. Under the jew pills I just had insomnia

my brain's already been kiked enough

Tried jew pills so I have the authority to state that depression is superior.

You'll know society is healing when you start seeing 12-step programs for quitting jew pills.

Jew pills do not make you happy

Cigarettes naturally contain MAO inhibitors, which are in the jew pills, but without the side effects (not counting muh lung cancer and other diseases). I'm not saying you should start smoking but it's interesting. Not to say you also do a sort of a breathing exercise by smoking which calms you down even further. Also nicotine.
>Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) are a separate class from other antidepressants, treating different forms of depression and other nervous system disorders such as panic disorder, social phobia, and depression with atypical features.
>The known MAOIs in tobacco smoke include the ß-carbolines harman and norharman, α-naphthylamine, farnesyl acetone and tetrahydroisoquinolines (TIQ's) (Lewis et al., 2007; Hogg, 2016)
>It has been suggested that the MAOI activity in tobacco smoke may enhance a smoker's mood

If you're talking about depression - Not accounting placebo affects, Jew Pills don't work 90% of the time.

Most depressed people are RIGHT to be depressed. So the only way a pill would work is to make them forget about their problems - i.e., an intoxicant (alcohol - though it latter increases depression) or a something that cause chemical euphoria (heroin). But obviously they both have major problems.