Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Polls show that women are much more likely than men to not desire people who are more physically attractive" - Inceltears

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Found on cucktears lmao
IT

Post polls then, hoe.

nice mental gymnastics

"reeeee incels are projecting!!"
"all women are like me, ez math"

Polls show that she was busy choking on Tyrone cock as she was shitting out this post.

it's impossible to conduct a study with what women say. they lie

I've seen some evidence in that statement. Some foids are so insecure that they NEED the CONSTANT validation. They have to be the one that is constantly praised. Saw a more attractive Chadlite get cheated on just because she was afraid he would leave her. She knew that the less attractive normie would validate her endlessly while the Chadlite didn't need her so she cheated.

In the end, no foid can be trusted :ping:

>Um

Stopped reading there.

>polls show that every criminal in prison is innocent
:lul:

All this proves is that women lie more.

Citing polls as evidence is tenuous because there is an underlying assumption that those being polled are able to objectively and accurately assess whatever is being asked. In the case of a fundamental, subtle, psychological phenomenon such as the mechanisms and causes of attraction, it should come as no surprise that people are not in general accurate or objective reporters.

jfl at using polls and thinking that's a good way to measure female nature.

it's well known that what women say =/= what wemen do. they might even delude themselves into thinking they value personality over looks, but that just falls for the halo effect.

Evidence not found.

let me guess... the poll includes post wall hags who settle for a betabux? I've never seen a prime 10/10 foid with a male landwhale so I call b.s.