Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pondering my orb

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
Orb

how would the future look like ?

some say like this :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3-ngj7I98

a man will go to a forum download some new skills for his bot like footjobs, cooking, massaging, combat training
paintball playing.

then go to a subforum to download the best 3d printable body of his choice.

there will be special parks with trampolines and waterslides for older man to gather and creep on their waifubots

news articles will show pissed of karen moms complaining about how some wierdo in japan or wherever used her daughters pics
to 3d print her replica

codercels will preserve their personality in robots using non-homologous imprinting

foids will lose their fake jobs of actress singer influencer ethot

foid will lower their SMV. from divorce rape for a postwall roastie, it will be fertile young virgin foid as property.
whenever a feminist would complain, ppl will say : "well all the foids fucked the same 5% chadrones so it's your fault"

that is simply what the orb says.

P1

you can start writing skills and bodies even now btw.

codercels unite and we shall defeat every foid into a worshipping slut. Our waifubots shall replace every foid and the roasties will come back begging for our cocks!!!!

It would be a huge life fuel. I would wageslave to buy a robowaifu.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back