Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poor and low intelligence

Volcel420

Volcel420

RAPE
-
Why even live tbh?

This society has made me live in my vehicle just to have some place to sleep and it isn't fair I was born with shit genetics.

Just fuck my shit up tbqh fam

Iq means shit

Obvious LARP only normies use 'fam' and 'tbqh'.

Obvious LARP only normies use 'fam' and 'tbqh'.
wat does larping mean?
i know wat vol cel is ( voluntarily celibate )
ricecel is ( asian )
currycel ( indian )
ldar ( lay down and rot )
et etc but larping i dont fucking know, you lern so much new shit here its cool
like low inhib/high inhib ( low/high motivation) but yea

wat does larping mean?
i know wat vol cel is ( voluntarily celibate )
ricecel is ( asian )
currycel ( indian )
ldar ( lay down and rot )
et etc but larping i dont fucking know, you lern so much new shit here its cool
like low inhib/high inhib ( low/high motivation) but yea
Live Action Role Playing.
What's fam?

low iq makes life far worse.

You all keep saying low IQ but do you really have that low an IQ? I know mine is 109. I bet most people in here is around the 100-110 or am I wrong?

You all keep saying low IQ but do you really have that low an IQ? I know mine is 109. I bet most people in here is around the 100-110 or am I wrong?
most people have two digit iq / are stupid / me included

Most here are very hIgh IQ, they love to LARP as low IQ. i'm an exception, i'm diagnosed with AS and done a few IQ tests and confirmed retard.

Hm.. What is yours then?
i never took an official "iq test" / measurement/ but i scored near room temperature i believe highest i scored is 72 with trying/majority and guessing some and also im not really good with abstract concepts or math in general takes me longer than usual to figure out simple multiplication (have to use my fingers to count etc)

Depression impairs cognition as far as I know

Depression impairs cognition as far as I know
That´s probably right I think I´ve heard that too. But as far as I go I don´t have depression, haven´t had for about 4 years

That´s probably right I think I´ve heard that too. But as far as I go I don´t have depression, haven´t had for about 4 years
Yeah but most people on this website do have depression and that gives them the impression to be low IQ because of an impaired brain function

Yeah but most people on this website do have depression and that gives them the impression to be low IQ because of an impaired brain function

That sucks, I know how it feels I had depression from I was 14-20 years old and very extreme case of depression

I hate being low iq

I was tested for IQ and I scored 70. It's not fun being a retard, you fail at everything.