Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poor Things - A movie 10x worse than Barbie

Do you think this movie is worse than Barbie?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★
This movie is basically blackpill incarnate.
Emma Stone Spit GIF by Searchlight Pictures

The main character, Bella, who is basically a female Frankenstein, gets engaged by her 'father' Baxter to his assistant.
Emma Stone Electricity GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Then she elopes with the fuckboy lawyer who drew up the engagement.
Emma Stone What GIF by Searchlight Pictures

They fuck a bunch graphically on screen, then she gets tattoos, cucks the lawyer, drives him insane then becomes a hooker to 'empower herself'.
Emma Stone No GIF by Searchlight Pictures

There is more explicit sex and crazy fetishes, then she comes to her fiancee, he is of course fine with her whoring herself out, they marry, happy end.
Happy Emma Stone GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Of course there is a lot more detail in the movie, but that is the gist of it. The whole movie is very gory, hypersexual and gross in general. The most interesting part is that the movie is made amazingly well, from camerawork and costumes, to acting and comedy. It feels like a perverted Wes Anderson film.

It is unbelievable that this is a mainstream movie, and I'm not sure if this movie is giga based for showing the truth or if it is more of hollywood being sick perverts. I'm leaning on the latter. The movie trailer did not imply this level of debauchery.

If you are suicidal, I suggest skipping this. It does not pull any punches.

Interesting thing is, that in the original novel, Bella is Baxter's, her creator's lover, who gets cucked by his assistant and lawyer, and other men. Baxter is basically a trucel.
Emma Stone Electricity GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Name of movie?

thet is the guy from braking bed

This. I am surprised Op even had the nerves to watch such trash.
I did not expect such shit, the trailer was unassuming. I don't think I have watched a more uncomfortable movie since long, long ago.

It's worse than Barbie & that's saying something.

Gross perverted Hollywood kike trash