Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Possible ER at Waffle house

i see why he shot up wafflehouse its filled to the brim with normies... at least in my area..

This is the apparent suspect:

Interesting choice of attack... reminds me of when James Huberty lashed out at McDonald's, only he did way better than this guy did. I wonder why he chose to attack at 3AM?

Interesting choice of attack... reminds me of when James Huberty lashed out at McDonald's, only he did way better than this guy did. I wonder why he chose to attack at 3AM?
It also reminds me when George Hennard attacked Luby's Cafeteria, he managed to kill 23 people with two pistols, I wonder what gun this guy used?

It also reminds me when George Hennard attacked Luby's Cafeteria, he managed to kill 23 people with two pistols, I wonder what gun this guy used?
i believe the article said he had a rifle of some sort... yet someone was able to take it from him../ kinda looks like martin shkerli

Perhaps he was actually trying to get away with it for some reason? Idk, less people outside, police will be less active, etc. Perhaps it was a botched robbery?

He used a rifle, the article didn't say what kind.

Probably got rejected by a bunch of Stacys at the club.

damn now im hunry for some waffle

waffle house =?

Apparently he used an AR-15.

imagine eating a waffle than lead the next second

the incel revolution has BEGUN!!!

or more false flags in order to push for gun control...

We'll find out a motive soon enough.

Kent returns
yxanEB.gif

you are a steeple if you don't look at these events with skepticism
What's more realistic, an Incel goes on a mass shooting after a lifetime of being rejected and isolated by society, or it being a false flag committed NWO Illuminati Lizard people to take away your guns?

What's more realistic, an Incel goes on a mass shooting after a lifetime of being rejected and isolated by society, or it being a false flag committed NWO Illuminati Lizard people to take away your guns?

I like how you fire bullshit extremist conspiracy theories in order to discredit the more common realistic ones. Although it could have been an incel, you have to look at the bigger picture. False flag doesn't mean it didn't happen, there could have been real victims what false flag means is the government orchestrated it or knew it was going to happen and let it happen in order to push their agenda. Look at Nikolas Cruz for example, the officials knew he was a threat yet let it happened. Of course they will chose an incel tier subhuman to commit these acts, that way people can ban against a common enemy. Someone that already has prejudices towards them making it easier to believe.

Anyways you are either a soy boy who wants to give up our rights or just an idiot with his head so far up his ass he can't think to question authority. Skepticism is a good thing boyo, learn to use it.

I like how you fire bullshit extremist conspiracy theories in order to discredit the more common realistic ones. Although it could have been an incel, you have to look at the bigger picture. False flag doesn't mean it didn't happen, there could have been real victims what false flag means is the government orchestrated it or knew it was going to happen and let it happen in order to push their agenda. Look at Nikolas Cruz for example, the officials knew he was a threat yet let it happened. Of course they will chose an incel tier subhuman to commit these acts, that way people can ban against a common enemy. Someone that already has prejudices towards them making it easier to believe.

Anyways you are either a soy boy who wants to give up our rights or just an idiot with his head so far up his ass he can't think to question authority. Skepticism is a good thing boyo, learn to use it.
Look I'm all for questioning the official narrative (hell I think Bush knew about 911 but decided to let it happen) but I think some of this conspiracy theories that think nobody dies in Mass Shootings and that it's all fake is a bit out there for me.

Look I'm all for questioning the official narrative (hell I think Bush knew about 911 but decided to let it happen) but I think some of this conspiracy theories that think nobody dies in Mass Shootings and that it's all fake is a bit out there for me.
Yeah there will always be nuts that dilute the movement but you will come to find out many theories aren't so far fetched as they may initially seem.