Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Possible Incel Tinychat room?

Alcoholex

Alcoholex

Bonecel Supreme. ThePopeofCope. Manlet Mafia.
Sometimes I like to cope on tinychat and omegle but I was thinking of creating an incel-centered Tinychat room where we can just chat, talk blackpills, play games, listen to music, etc. There is an R9K chatroom but as I'm sure most of you know, anything R9K related has been increasingly invaded by normies. Especially due to the recent Vice interview. There would be absolutely no normies. Would any of you like to partake in it?

i don’t know just how popular a cam room meant for people that like to show their physical selves for whatever reason would be in a community of incels.

i don’t know just how popular a cam room meant for people that like to show their physical selves for whatever reason would be in a community of incels.
This:feelsrope:

People need to see what real incels look like- Not these fakes in r9k. Although I would just keep it closed to outsiders and just only allow people like us in there.

JoinedOct 1, 2018Messages5

Why not just come to the normal chat on this site? We currently are about 4 people.

Nice Corto Maltese avi btw. :feelsokman: