Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post countries that torture their poor/disabled/NEETs but aren't third world shitholes,I.e USA

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Am wondering what countries besides USA are first world on paper and torture their poor. I have heard Canada is torturing its poors with importing tons of immigrants while not having housing capacity. Purposely fucking/raping peasant class for the landlord's benefits.

Any other "first" world nations which rape their poors financially/mentally into being a cuckold slave?

Russia and Ukraine
2nd world but still

Is there any first world country that doesn't rape the poor?

Is there any first world country that doesn't rape the poor?
some Nordic nations give free shit to their poors. Why else did the rapefugees try so hard to get there?

America it’s hard for a disabled person to get welfare here nevermind an able bodied man

how? I heard that was one of the best nations to be NEET in the EU
I'll explain tomorrow. Also @DottKo334 maybe.
I think he means the problems with government. Even if you get on welfare as an example, they will always try to get you to do a job. They will always do. And getting on disabilitybux? good luck, that shits hard af, and you have to fight over it for several years, go to docs, get proof that you can't work for I think its at least 3 hours?
A lot of paperwork, and a lot of talking with these dudes, and they will always try to say theres this thing you could technically do etc.

I think he means the problems with government. Even if you get on welfare as an example, they will always try to get you to do a job. They will always do. And getting on disabilitybux? good luck, that shits hard af, and you have to fight over it for several years, go to docs, get proof that you can't work for I think its at least 3 hours?
A lot of paperwork, and a lot of talking with these dudes, and they will always try to say theres this thing you could technically do etc.
Disabilitybux? There are none lol. You get the same as if you are unemployed or wdym?

In the U.S, you can open ABLE accounts.

Canada is torturing its poors with importing tons of immigrants while not having housing capacity.
Chadstralia is doing exactly the same thing. The amount of homeless have increased a lot. The housing policy is a mess, it’s hard to increase supply due to red tape and they fuel demand by giving massive tax breaks to investors.

Disabilitybux? There are none lol. You get the same as if you are unemployed or wdym?
Well, not necessarily disabilitybux, I meant Frührente. Some spergs try going for that, not necessarily NEET, but sperg related.

hmmm just asking does the govenment also pressures alcoholics and homeless to look for work ? Kind of crazy expecting such people to hold onto a job when they cant even wash themselves regularly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back