Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Post epic videogame intros

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★

spkiavr3kuh01.png

It came with my video card back in 2007 I think. I was young and never finished that game, but damn i love that cinematic.

How did you skip it? I couldn't skip.
I guess it's different on pc. But I stsrted with the ps3 version and I always pressed start when the intro came up

:feelsrope:I downloaded both this and tales of zestiria back in January, wanted to enjoy them so bad and then on the next day my videocard fucking died.

I guess it's different on pc. But I stsrted with the ps3 version and I always pressed start when the intro came up
Yeah, I played it on the ps3. I still couldn't skip.

:feelsrope:I downloaded both this and tales of zestiria back in January, wanted to enjoy them so bad and then on the next day my videocard fucking died.
RIP
I finished Berseria. It was a great game and I was so addicted. My whole pc died after just playing a few hours of zestiria :/ I am familiar with this feeling...

COD 5 world at war

The Stalingrad assault with Reznov was epic intro

:heybby:Stacy getting shot:heybby:

All tekkens tbh. Great soundtrack in GTA IV.

I know a ton of awesome game intros

Greatest of all time is the original Halo Theme. The choir, the drums, the strings, the chick singing in that unique style, everything goes so well.

just lol at all these normie games

you are the only other person I know that played PSO have you tried PSO 2 I played for a bit but you need a VPN
Yeah I tried it on the japanese servers for a while. Also Blueburst.

PSO on the dreamcast was my one of my first online gaming experiences, so much nostalgia. And the crazyphone bills... Worth it though.

Last edited:
I think so, on a private server though. Also Blueburst.

PSO on the dreamcast was my one of my first online gaming experiences, so much nostalgia. And the crazyphone bills... Worth it though.
Never had a dream cast had a genesis hand me down and had PS made me love JRPGs, PSO2 is doing crazy good in Japan as a F2P game on vita, ps4 and PC one of the highest grossing games there aside FFXIV

PSO2 is doing crazy good in Japan as a F2P game on vita, ps4 and PC one of the highest grossing games there aside FFXIV

Yeah, I played it a few years ago though, I'm sure they added alot of stuff. I wish they'd bring it to the US/Europe already, fucking SEGA