Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post genderism but with femicide

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
The thought to removing gender sounded like cringe until now realizing that they exist just as a final destination to our purpose. I'm thinking of genetically altering for this rather than soy culture change superstitious nonsense. That way if we don't desire females there would be no simps to stop us from rounding them up and imprisoning them and make them watch us enjoy ourselves before we execute them in masses (in GTA ofc) since us enjoying ourselves is their misery, us enjoying ourselves without their influence is like me telling someone on their death bed that their sins in life will not be forgiven. It's time Adam got his rib back and turn eve back into nothing. I'm tired of this one sided co-dependant existence. Keeping the penis for architectural aesthetic still, just not being a burden to our biology and functionality.

We incels must kikemaxx

We must genetically engineer men to have even higher standards compared to foids

Foids would be forced to decrease their standards since men aren't easy anymore

The thought to removing gender sounded like cringe until now realizing that they exist just as a final destination to our purpose. I'm thinking of genetically altering for this rather than soy culture change superstitious nonsense. That way if we don't desire females there would be no simps to stop us from rounding them up and imprisoning them and make them watch us enjoy ourselves before we execute them in masses (in GTA ofc) since us enjoying ourselves is their misery, us enjoying ourselves without their influence is like me telling someone on their death bed that their sins in life will not be forgiven. It's time Adam got his rib back and turn eve back into nothing. I'm tired of this one sided co-dependant existence. Keeping the penis for architectural aesthetic still, just not being a burden to our biology and functionality.
Why would you kill them?

Enslaving foids is a far better alternative.

Why would you kill them?

Enslaving foids is a far better alternative.
Because they get off to being used and still being use to men, their biggest nightmare is not being wanted anymore.