Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Post wall whore makes fun of manlets

I hope she gets doxed and raped by a bunch of furious ethnic manlets, what a fucking evil heightist whore, i don't understand how you can still feel sympathy for women after knowing what they really think about non chads

They want short men to disappear they hate us from the foids to the random man on the street ( I happened to walk down the street and get dirty looks from people I didn't even know.)
It truly never began for us in this sick order of the universe, these hierarchies make us suffer

white women are evil af

I can't find the video on her page

nothing enrages me like privileged white whores. disgusting banshees

I hope she gets doxed and raped by a bunch of furious ethnic manlets, what a fucking evil heightist whore, i don't understand how you can still feel sympathy for women after knowing what they really think about non chads

Tallfags closing their eyes because one manlet in their lives was successful for them.

This is what all foids think, all foids want short men to die.

> woman on thumbnail

Extremely bold of you to assume I’m gonna watch a millisecond of the video.

The worst part is society think this kind of discussion is cool.

If it was a man saying something similar it would be taxed as hate speech.

then they say height doesn't matter, its the only thing that people respect

just don't work :feelzez: don't fix her toilet :feelzez: don't deliver her package :feelzez: don't build her house :feelzez: don't make her food :feelzez:

that part in the end was kinda cute

WTF, this video started reasonable ... until the end.

She probably got destroyed in an argument about height shaming versus weight shaming and is now resorting to arguing with emotions and shame since she can win with logic. Typical w*man tactic.

i would love to see her head caved in with a sledgehammer. then id piss on her corpse

There's no lack of women with cluster B personality disorders. Narcissism, BPD, histrionic, legit psychopaths. Usually they don't do a good work at hiding their horrible personalities, like the woman on the video. They just come out publicly saying the most retarded shit and sometimes when they get clapped back they claim its a witch hunt.

What a piece of shit. Then people have the audacity to complain about mysonygy. Hating women is self defense.

Do Redditors know now why the term "Short Kings" is patronizing as fuck?...

she has more SMV than that entire subreddit combined

go and destroy this toilet page
please someone destroy this toilet life what a cold heartless bitch where are the based niggers beating foids when you need them man ?!? i wanna acid splash her so bad fucking stupid stinky ugly cunt :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nobody is making fun of you for your height, inkwell. :soy:

She needs stumps

This bitch as male patter baldness lol:feelskek:

Yeah go ahead and give her views/engagement on her social media. That's exactly what she wants and her actual objective when making/posting the video...
yeah nothing short of death threats/doxxing online will do jack shit :feelsaww:

however offline :feelsLSD:

some societies handle out of line holes better than others :feelshmm:

in a civil society her husband would beat her senseless for attention whoring online

even men hate manlets

Yeah go ahead and give her views/engagement on her social media. That's exactly what she wants and her actual objective when making/posting the video...
I reported the video for hate. I recommend doing the same.

in a civil society her husband would beat her senseless for attention whoring online
it's already too late for used goods. only the woodchipper for spinsters :feelsaww:

Jfl. Look how desperately she’s clinging to youth with her style and makeup.

There's no lack of women with cluster B personality disorders. Narcissism, BPD, histrionic, legit psychopaths. Usually they don't do a good work at hiding their horrible personalities, like the woman on the video. They just come out publicly saying the most retarded shit and sometimes when they get clapped back they claim its a witch hunt.
But remember they are the ones better at socializing

Jfl. Look how desperately she’s clinging to youth with her style and makeup.
But her saggy wrinkled tits can't be changed through makeup, i hope her breast implants explode while riding chads dick

Some manlet pajeetnigger needs to brick her face like that sheboon nigger