Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your Bugatti color

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
★★★★★

My buggati is black

This is my bugggatti saar

purple is my second choice

Andrew Tate is a carefully crafted persona. He's a psyop that I momentarily fell for when thinking he could be one of the good guys. There are no good guys who catapult into the kind of fame he has in the way that he did, especially with his background.

I'm not surprised that there continues to be legions of Tate drones here and elsewhere all over.

Andrew Tate is a carefully crafted persona. He's a psyop that I momentarily fell for when thinking he could be one of the good guys. There are no good guys who catapult into the kind of fame he has in the way that he did, especially with his background.

I'm not surprised that there continues to be legions of Tate drones here and elsewhere all over.
You, gay: balls deep in Arnold Schwarzenegger's pussy
Tate, straight: getting fucked in the ass by Megan Fox with a penis
There are no good guys who catapult into the kind of fame he has in the way that he did
Fame is a tightly controlled resource. You don't get it without putting on a leash. If you somehow get it without the system's approval, they will find you and put the leash on you.