Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post your new year resolution for 2024

I will reclaim ukrainian land occupied by the russians with my battle brothers.

i want to limit my phone screen time, right now i'm averaging 4 hours daily

Find a hew job. Make more money than last year. Finish my shitty degree

I promise to remember God's covenant and to try my best in my duties even with my knee requiring immediate medical attention

Get fucking jacked for the summer

Lose 66 lbs
Improve social skills
Make better money
Try to ascend
If all fails then SNmaxx

I promise to remember God's covenant and to try my best in my duties even with my knee requiring immediate medical attention
Get that checked u dumb kid what are u waiting for the dmg to be permanent?

Get that checked u dumb kid what are u waiting for the dmg to be permanent?
It's already perma
But the thing is I lose scholarship if I go get diagnosed and I can't afford to pay that back without worki g for the rest of my life

Start waking up earlier. I'm lying in bed and it's 12:43pm rn

It's already perma
But the thing is I lose scholarship if I go get diagnosed and I can't afford to pay that back without worki g for the rest of my life
no keep seeing dr to be pain free dont accept this fate

I would if I could, chico :fuk:
Ask for help from ngos if u dont have money, ask ur parents again, check for insurance, dont do my mistake and dont go to chiropractors they are scammers and must be jailed and killed

fk this shit. I wanna see foid death in minecraft

Try crabs legs.

I promise I will reach never before reached bounds of hatred towards normgroids, chads, staceys, beckies and fellow inkwells, I will reach new heights, umbasa.

I dont know anymore. I've fallen way behind in life and completely fucked up and failed most of goals these of last shit 3years of my life

Last edited:
go on a diet, get lean and attempt to develop more social skills. hopefully, with enough looksmaxxing i can get a 3/10 gf

Finally get into a relationship or casual sex at least.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Okay, probably not.

Try and get a better paid job and try to be happier and more positive.

Gain more weight

Never had new year's resolutions. Never saw the point, tbhngl. There's nothing special about an arbitrary calendar date to make improvements to your habits and lifestyle.

To get my name changed here

Watch more football

Also find work

I will stop fucking whores

No alcohol or processed food. This year i bought like 20 chocolate bars in total and i drank like 3L of vodka in total.

I will also try more to get a GF, and get laid.

3L of vodka in a year means alcohol is the least of your problems.

Nothing because nobody keeps their new years resolutions anyway.

I gotta get back into emulation
Play and finish re4 remake
Platinum some games on my ps4
100% some games on steam

Idk what else

beat the campaign for PoE2, too late for 1
lose 50 pounds

nofap and healthier lifestyle, especially eating better food, exercising more regularly and sleeping more
well, I already started these a few days ago, but hopefully I can continue all throughout next year

reach challenegr in league of elgends

Accidentally fall off a bridge

-no-fap
-exercise (but not by fap)
-study

I need full concentration on studymaxxing.
And will try my best to save my money - not spending my money on terrible goyslops.
At least 200 pushups every day too.

Every year since the age of 18 I thought to myself. I would get laid this New Year. And it never happened. So the only thing that is practical for me is to lose weight I still enjoy using drugs and partying alone, which is fine. There really is no perfect life for us. You just try to do a little better each day.

somehow magically wake up as a 6'4 chad.

Finish reading the Phenomenology of Spirit, physiquemaxx

I'm a short ugly lowiq subhuman in my 30's. Wtf do you expect? What kind of resolution is left? Nothing

Specially after I got rejected by this lowtier Becky girl at work and trying my best to make ends meet with 100 dollars a month.

I have zero motivation and I don't give a shit about anything anymore. Wish I could spend the rest of my life Ina single cell prison so I could see no one.