Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posting on behalf of banned users should…

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
…earn you the same ban as them. :feelshmm:

No bro that would be ridiculous ngl.

Ritalincel
t. soy cuck

like 10% warning tbh

Nah. Some people have a soft heart and want to help their bros.

Allow it once and then delete the rest, it's enough.

I have to disagree wholeheartedly and respectfully with this decision to be enacted upon.

Free sniffles, ritalincel and eskimocel

Way to avoid low-effort ban:feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek:

For the record, I too would like to express my disagreement with the proposal suggested by Original Poster. I feel that such a punishment would be entirely disproportionate - draconian, one might say - to the alleged crime.

I fucking dare the mods to ban me free @Ritalincel free @Smallondick free @Tellem--T free @Zyros free @incelkingkong

they should rename this site rulescels.co this site is more about rules than inceldom

:feelskek:

For the record, I too would like to express my disagreement with the proposal suggested by Original Poster. I feel that such a punishment would be entirely disproportionate - draconian, one might say - to the alleged crime.
An exquisite choice of words, fren, I do not believe to have the required level of sophistication to express these ways of thinking any more precise myself