Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Potent dickpill, Even pretty boys are useless if had a tiny ding dong

It's time to start being bothered by it, if your biggest problem is solved, your dick will ruin it all
It's OVER
I don’t really buy that. Sorry.

Masculine chads with some “ pretty boy” characteristics slay the most.

if this happens its legal grounds for rape

I have bad news for you, if it wasn't apparent already, being a dickcel means you can't even rape a woman effectively either much more have effective sex with her

Last edited:
It worked for me ngl. But there are better techniques than jelq, do a research in PE forums.
just damage you dick over and over bro. this @SchrodingersDick dude i think clamped his dick to get from his already huge size to massive horse cock and damaged his dick and cant get hard. i tried that jelquing shit and you can injure yourself easy.

Kek if you manage to get a foid see your dick consensually without paying then you did something 90% of this forum can only hope

just damage you dick over and over bro. this @SchrodingersDick dude i think clamped his dick to get from his already huge size to massive horse cock and damaged his dick and cant get hard. i tried that jelquing shit and you can injure yourself easy.

Yeah, there's a risk, that's why I did it in the safe side, got little results but a few injuries, but it's worth.

I don’t really buy that. Sorry.

Educate yourself, its true wether you buy it or not