Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Potentially broken motherboard

Philo

Philo

king of pERsonality
★★
I bought a motherboard with potentially missing pins and the seller wont take it back. It's so fucking over. Potentially money down the fucking drain if I'm correct because of cucked warranty policy.

Attachments

• AM5.png
    AM5.png
    733.8 KB · Views: 11
I bought a motherboard with potentially missing pins and the seller wont take it back. It's so fucking over. Potentially money down the fucking drain if I'm correct because of cucked warranty policy.
over. my computer is my biggest cope.

why buy it used lol

they should be killed for this
Looks like I'm forced to buy another mobo. I'm going to message the manufacturer. The company that I bought it from can go and fuck themselves. Turning on a broken motherboard = no replacement...

Looks like I'm forced to buy another mobo. I'm going to message the manufacturer. The company that I bought it from can go and fuck themselves. Turning on a broken motherboard = no replacement...
expose them on reddit and send them a link that you will not take it down until its replaced

BRUTAL, fuck those kikes

expose them on reddit and send them a link that you will not take it down until its replaced
I'll do that that if the manufacturer doesn't replace it. However, it's a big distributor so I doubt they give the slightest fuck. Since when did turning on a already broken motherboard void a warranty? Fucking scamming bastards.