Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW ppl my age at night vs me

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
People my age at night:

Me at night:
E3dpR6IX0A09G5J

said she a lesbian, girl me too
pn8wkgl8mr681.jpg

@Intellau_Celistic hop u got ur glizzy loaded cuh
finna shoot sum ops

@Intellau_Celistic hop u got ur glizzy loaded cuh
finna shoot sum ops
I don't think the government would even consider allowing him to own a gun, to be honest; but what you're saying is quite unsurprising, simply another reminder about how even NTcels are socially inhibited and blocked off of from this social events by constant negative reinforcement and mockery simply by being born physically unattractive, not to mention the usual lack of friends and inability to get any foids even if somehow at the party. :feelsUgh:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

I don't think the government would even consider allowing him to own a gun, to be honest; but what you're saying is quite unsurprising, simply another reminder about how even NTcels are socially inhibited and blocked off of from this social events by constant negative reinforcement and mockery simply by being born physically unattractive, not to mention the usual lack of friends and inability to get any foids even if somehow at the party. :feelsUgh:
incel

People my age at night:

Me at night:
E3dpR6IX0A09G5J
For some reason, I was always ok with being like the person in the pic at the bottom. I'm 26 now, and not ok with it since I'm 22. Sure I always "wanted" a gf, but lied to myself and said "it'll happen, someday". I'm extremely ugly and short (5'3"), so no, it won't ever happen.

Ahahahaha you are a foid browsing .is. i knew it

thats the limitation of not having a good FACE