Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PRAY FOR KOINTO

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
ITT we shall pray for him to be allowed to use internet

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7hbghmd44[/video]

@Kointo may you be liberated from your oppressors

This forum feels so empty without him

praying-hands-emoji-c6dc99b0858cea4c137339462cc251c6907c52ab.jpg

42cel said:
This forum feels so empty without him

it really does.

did he leave the site? I didn't see him make one of those "this is my last post" posts

uglylifematters said:
did he leave the site? I didn't see him make one of those "this is my last post" posts

His parents wi-fi cucked him.
https://incels.is/Thread-Fuck-normies-scum

My spirit animal is gone....

Why are your parents disabling the internet for a grown man :( @Kointo

He is legit one of the best forum members here

@idkwattodowithlife

Lol I swear you and your shaheeds @nausea :heh:

Yeah, he's more reliant on using incels.is more than us. He averages like 200+ posts a day, so he had somewhat of a big presence in the forums. So it'd be easy to see why we all miss him. He's also very responsive to his other posts, even if its with people he disagrees with, as he's vehemently against censorship, and I do admire him for that. But hopefully, he figures out a solution to get himself out of this mess.

My best bet is borrowing your neighbours Wi-Fi or going to the library (as their usually stacked with computers), as per recommended by @"A Good Friend" and @Dekim.

idkwattodowithlife said:
 He averages like 200+ posts a day

I know the source of the "DDOS" now, the site is faster now.  :bigsmile:

jk jk, I will miss him too.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo[/video]

I can't believe his parents saw this site, sounds like they just looked over his shoulder and saw him browsing here.

He's too tight with his rents, his mom helped him cut one of his logs so it would flush lol. Of course they're up his ass.

Please don't ban me for "making fun of incels," it was a funny situation and he has laughed about it to. Sad that I have to include this, but I will everytime. Eggshells.

FeminismsCancer said:
I know the source of the "DDOS" now, the site is faster now.  :bigsmile:

jk jk, I will miss him too.

2146 shitposts while he's gone and you're the #1 incel of this board. Takbir.

nausea said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo[/video]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2146 shitposts while he's gone and you're the #1 incel of this board. Takbir.[/font]

Suicel said:
2146 shitposts while he's gone and you're the #1 incel of this board. Takbir.
meaning?

mental_out said:
how did his parents even know what incels were
they saw him browsing here

nausea said:
you mean I will gain kingstatus soon? look, kointo is not gone

I know but you should take advantage of his temporary break.

Suicel said:
nausea said:
you mean I will gain kingstatus soon? look, kointo is not gone
I know but you should take advantage of his temporary break.
the only advantage I will take soon will be alchoolism

nausea said:
you ll se me posting here drunk af

I'm not sure Allah would appreciate you surrendering to such haram temptations.

Suicel said:
nausea said:
you ll se me posting here drunk af
I'm not sure Allah would appreciate you surrendering to such haram temptations.
I am not muslim, also fyi............

he is ONLINE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKBIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOINTO THE SEPARATOR

Yeah this forum lost an important poster...

It's understandable since he's a neet, his parents could legally kick him out of the house if they wanted too. I hate mine and hate every second in my house so it's easy for me to leave it and find the shittiest job only to escape.

Facade said:
Yeah this forum lost an important poster...
he is not gone, imma just highlighting this for his eyes

nausea said:
he is not gone, imma just highlighting this for his eyes

Ik but he can't post anymore

Akarin said:
It's understandable since he's a neet, his parents could legally kick him out of the house if they wanted too. I hate mine and hate every second in my house so it's easy for me to leave it and find the shittiest job only to escape.

Yep but it's crazy that they found out that he posts here on a daily basis. Nobody around me has a clue

Facade said:
Akarin said:
Yep but it's crazy that they found out that he posts here on a daily basis. Nobody around me has a clue
it's crazy that he cannot do wtf he wanna do anyway, especially internet usage

O Saint Blackops2cel, thou art my shepard. Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.

Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over.

I will dwell in the house of saint Blackops2cel for ever.

Facade said:

I don't think they actually did. If their 27yo son spend all day in front of pc and is absolutely useless in the household they had to take some drastic measures to make him active. They will only make it worse and leave him at the edge of rope but parents are retarded and never know what is good for their children.

Akarin said:
I don't think they actually did. If their 27yo son spend all day in front of pc and is absolutely useless in the household they had to take some drastic measures to make him active. They will only make it worse and leave him at the edge of rope but parents are retarded and never know what is good for their children.

He said that they know it and monitor his access.

Yeah parenting is a difficult task that requires more time than parents are willing to spend. Especially in the modern complicated world

Facade said:

The problem was he was far too open about it

Told his friend about this place and I assume that friend might have contacted his parents or Kointo has said something about incels at the dinner table

Themisterpepsi said:
Told his friend about this place and I assume that friend might have contacted his parents
treacherous friend scum then