Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR prepperations for SHTF

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
SHTF Prepping thread as requested.
Body armour. For static defence and for vehicle patrolling. My rig contains level 2 soft armour inserts, plate carrier, 2 single 30 round mag pouches, combat knife, pouch containing cleaning kit and oils, tearaway IFAK (1 Israeli bandage, 2 x gloves, 2 x quikclot, 2 x chest seal, 1 x casualty card, 1 x nasopharyngeal airway, 1 x lube, 1 x chest decompression needle, 1 x sharpie, 1 x snapstick), and pouch with med shears and soft-t wide TQ. Consider adding hydration on back part and comms.

Rifle: I run an ar15, with 2 x 30 round mags taped in a jungle mag quick-reload configuration. I have another mag in a pouch attached to the stock. Iron sites. Kept in a safe with 2200 rounds of ammo, and another 12 spare mags, and enough spare parts/cleaning kit/lube to keep it running for a very long time. 2 point sling. Note pictured for legal reasons. 2 point sling.

Sidearm: glock 19, in a holster on a molle riggers belt.

INCH bag - I'm never coming home bag. 7 days food, 2L water, and tools/cooking/sleeping/navigation/shelter/firestarting/purification gear that can sustain life for several weeks out field. This contains also a thousand dollars in cash/gold/silver, and is supplemented by numerous caches along my evac routes.

Any interest I'll do a breakdown of each bag.

Bug out bag: smaller version of INCH bag, but with enough gear for up to 72 hrs.

Slothing: hat, boots, socks, underwear, ballistic glasses, pants, patrol shirt etc. I also have a shemagh

Food: I have a few buckets of freeze dried food. Think backcountry, mountain house etc. I also have MREs, canned goods, beef jerky in the house - enough for around 2 months. In the caches, along my group's evac routes, there is enough to feed 6 people for 2 days per cache. At my bug out location (a cabin I built on family farm land), I have 400kg of rice, beans, barley, grains, flour, sugar etc in mylar bags, placed in 25 litre buckets.

Get home bag: this is build to get home from wherever you are at. If i leave the house, i take it with me. It contains a 3L bladder, purification tablets, 2 x 1L bottles, a poncho and 2 stripped mres. Lightweight and simple.

I have heaps more to add on group preparation, patrolling, gear purchases, food preservation and stockpiling, medical, caching, firearms, and bug out routes/locations/vehicles. Any interest just ask.

will post more below

I have that same sleep pad. Keeps you warm when sleeping on cold ground. You ever watch Nutnfancy bug out kit vids on YouTube?

All that grain will buy you a nice wife or a knife in the back postapoc.

You schizo? Nothings gonna happen

He’s worried about Goldstein and boatloads of nignogs.

2BFA5A8D A88C 4749 900F 7320F4967718
3A6060B4 888C 4B47 8ED6 A3ED5F372374
12FAB529 0F25 4786 BCCB DD4E827DAE18

mea me cumporto :feelsokman:

I have that same sleep pad. Keeps you warm when sleeping on cold ground. You ever watch Nutnfancy bug out kit vids on YouTube?
Thermarest, yes I watch nutinfancy. His old content only, as the new stuff is shit

Prepping is the opposite of LDAR. You gotta be constantly vigilant. You gotta keep that body in tip top. You gotta know what you're gonna do when shit does hit the fan. Are you hittin' the road? Grabbin' a gun and goin' inna woods? Are you gonna bunker down in your house and listen to the Emergency Broadcast?

Thermarest, yes I watch nutinfancy. His old content only, as the new stuff is shit
Same here, is old stuff is better. More backpacking and adventuring. His new stuff is mostly guns which get kind of old. At least he got a new dog so hopefully he will do some more old school backpacking with it like he did with Allie.

Prepping is the opposite of LDAR. You gotta be constantly vigilant. You gotta keep that body in tip top. You gotta know what you're gonna do when shit does hit the fan. Are you hittin' the road? Grabbin' a gun and goin' inna woods? Are you gonna bunker down in your house and listen to the Emergency Broadcast?
Prepping is LDAR in that it enables you to LDAR more than those who arent prepared should SHTF
All that grain will buy you a nice wife or a knife in the back postapoc.
plenty of sluts will sell themselves for a packet of rice I'm sure. I'm going be rollin in pussy if it ever eventuates. But as the other guy said, it will likely never occur

Prepping is LDAR in that it enables you to LDAR more than those who arent prepared should SHTF

What about when the zombies or aliens or millennial protesters come to your door? Won't be LDAR then. It'll be Stand Up And Fight.