Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News President Nixon (allegedly) on Indian women: unattractive and pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
WASHINGTON: “Undoubtedly the most unattractive women in the world are the Indian women,” they are “pathetic,” they “turn me off,” Indians are “repulsive.”
These are just some of the sexist, racist, bigoted tropes essayed by former American President Richard Nixon during the nadir of US-India ties in 1970-1971, according to new archival material unearthed by Princeton academic Gary Bass.
Bass, whose 2013 book “The Blood Telegram: Nixon, Kissinger and a Forgotten Genocide,” chronicled the disastrous US policy during the 1971 India-Pakistan war and revealed Nixon calling then Indian Prime Minister a ‘b***h’ and more broadly referring to Indians as ‘b****rds,’ accessed new material after ‘considerable wrangling’ following a legal request for a mandatory declassification review with the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum.
What he heard in the new tapes was ‘stunning’ he says in an NYT OpEd- a conversation between Nixon, his then national security advisor Henry Kissinger and White House chief of staff HR Haldeman, in the Oval Office in June 1971: “Undoubtedly the most unattractive women in the world are the Indian women,” Nixon says, repeating “Undoubtedly,” in a venomous tone. He continues, “The most sexless, nothing, these people. I mean, people say, what about the Black Africans? Well, you can see something, the vitality there, I mean they have a little animal-like charm, but God, those Indians, ack, pathetic. Uch.”
On another occasion on Nov 4, 1971, during a private break from a contentious White House summit with Indira Gandhi of India, Nixon makes disparaging remarks about Indians’ sexuality to Kissinger. “To me, they turn me off. How the hell do they turn other people on, Henry? Tell me.” Kissinger’s response is inaudible as Nixon continues, “They turn me off. They are repulsive and it’s just easy to be tough with them.”
A few days later, on Nov 12, 1971, in the middle of a discussion about India-Pakistan tensions with Kissinger and secretary of state William Rogers, after Rogers mentions reprimanding India Gandhi, Nixon says, “I don’t know how they reproduce!” The full content of these tapes reveal how US policy toward South Asia under Nixon was influenced by his hatred of, and sexual repulsion toward Indians, Bass notes.
Bass says while Kissinger has portrayed himself as above the racism of the Nixon White House, the tapes show him joining in the bigotry, though the tapes cannot determine whether he shared the president’s prejudices or was just pandering to him. He blames Indians for causing the refugee flow, apparently by their covert sponsorship of the Bengali insurgency and condemns Indians as a whole, his voice oozing with contempt, “They are a scav***ing people.”
Although Kissinger has since recanted and apologized for calling Indians and Indira Gandhi names, and became a great votary of US-India ties in the aftermath of the 1998 nuclear tests- in a 2005 interview with this correspondent, he apologized for his words and recalled going to Indira Gandhi’s memorial after her assassination to place a wreath- the scars remain. “These emotional displays of prejudice help to explain a foreign policy debacle. Nixon and Kissinger’s policies toward South Asia in 1971 were not just a moral disaster but a strategic fiasco on their own Cold War terms,” Bass notes.
While Nixon and Kissinger had some reasons to favor Pakistan, an American ally which was secretly helping to bring about their historic opening to China, their biases and emotions contributed to their excessive support for Pakistan’s murderous dictatorship throughout its atrocities, he writes.
Bass also suggests there may be more such material since there are bleeps still remaining on a couple of the reviewed tapes, some of which he is appealing. “For decades, Nixon and Kissinger have portrayed themselves as brilliant practitioners of realpolitik, running a foreign policy that dispassionately served the interests of the United States. But these declassified White House tapes confirm a starkly different picture: racism and misogyny at the highest levels, covered up for decades under ludicrous claims of national security. A fair historical assessment of Nixon and Kissinger must include the full truth, unbleeped,” he concludes.

@wereqryan @tehgymcel420 @dogcel256 @RREEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Utterly spot on! Indians lack vigor, virility and aggression due to low testosterone. Chronic scarcity has molded them into a totally weak and unappealing species that are best served as slaves. We have slave genetics and poverty embedded into our DNA and physiology as exemplified by their frail bodies, their meekness and their servile and sycophantic behavior. I'd say the same thing about the Japanese who are known to eat very small portions. Their bodies are pubescent, small and frail. They look like they could be easily broken with the slightest of force. The races of the Asian continent in general are a meek and unmasculine species and are deserving of being at the bottom of the dating market. I talk more about this here:

People talked more unfiltered back then. The skinny brown frail Indian that had to weasel their way to favoritism among rulers is not just a stereotype but an observation. It's how a lot of Indians had survived through the years.

Everything said so far on this thread is true, and representative of 99% of curries, and rices too

Churchill said the same thing when he called Hindus "windbags" (framecels and manlets).
And when Churchill called Gandhi a seditious fakir

Everything said so far on this thread is true, and representative of 99% of curries, and rices too
People from western countries didn't mince words back then. I think having to pretend like they'll tolerate ethnic males has built seething resentment in a lot of white people in anglo nations tbh

I think it's cause he hated Indira Gandhi.

Nixon was the original JBC theorizer.

I think it's cause he hated Indira Gandhi.
He sided with Pakistan over India if I remember right. In light of his hatred for curries but support for Pakistan I wanted to know what @RREEEEEEEEE thought tbh

He sided with Pakistan over India if I remember right. In light of his hatred for curries but support for Pakistan I wanted to know what @RREEEEEEEEE thought tbh

India was more pro Soviet Union then and the US would side with anyone against the Soviets.

India was more pro Soviet Union then and the US would side with anyone against the Soviets.
At least some westernization and globalization was held at bay when India was more allied with the Soviet Union tbh

Any nation that allies with the US begins to take on its liberal sexual culture after some time imo

also said that Indira Gandhi was a witch

Currywhores on suicide watch

I remember my first time seeing pics online of Indians bathing in the Ganges about a decade ago. I was stunned how people could be so un-hygenic. Not to mention how dangerous it is for them to get in the water when its already polluted with the corpses of animals and people.

Hindu devotees perform rituals on the occasion of Mahalaya, or an auspicious day to pay homage to their ancestors, along the waste floating on the banks of River Ganges in Calcutta, India, Sunday, Sept. 28, 2008. (AP Photo/Bikas Das)

I remember my first time seeing pics online of Indians bathing in the Ganges about a decade ago. I was stunned how people could be so un-hygenic. Not to mention how dangerous it is for them to get in the water when its already polluted with the corpses of animals and people.

Hindu devotees perform rituals on the occasion of Mahalaya, or an auspicious day to pay homage to their ancestors, along the waste floating on the banks of River Ganges in Calcutta, India, Sunday, Sept. 28, 2008. (AP Photo/Bikas Das)

The Ganges is the first thing outsiders refer to about India tbh

It's the auto rickshaws, bumpy roads and smell of diesel in the air that's more noticeable everywhere in India.

high caste indian women in the West are maybe the most insufferable group of people alive. They are used to being treated like gods in their home country but in the West even their own men ignore them for White women so they get bitter. look at Saira Rao's twitter to see how deeply these women hate and envy White women.

high caste indian women in the West are maybe the most insufferable group of people alive. They are used to being treated like gods in their home country but in the West even their own men ignore them for White women so they get bitter. look at Saira Rao's twitter to see how deeply these women hate and envy White women.
I find it to be the opposite of what you are saying tbh
The Indian women flock to white and black men and ignore and give bad looks to Indian men.
@RREEEEEEEEE knows this about curry women in general.

And Saira Rao has hated on Indian guys before.
Ethnic women hate and envy white women because they feel mogged by them and think they are taking away their chances to attract a white chad.

But yeah they are insufferable. Just look in the comment sections of Yogioabs videos to see it.
Women of your own race will always hate you the most out of all other women when you are an incel.

Last edited:
Based Nixon, I don't know anything about it though.

Curry whores and noodles whores are the biggest white supremacists

Why was Op banned?