Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Pretend you are a foid who accidentally registered here

Just have heightfidence and get to know a girl before asking her out! :foidSoy::foidSoy: Girls love when a guy is confident teehee

Worthless human beings, take a rope :foidSoy:

daaahhh guys please, stop crying and just touch some grass, all the girls not are the same and i am the best example, ok am gonna go to the bbc orgy, and i am the unique woman in that party woooo

I thought this was the labiaplasty/wart removal website! @ mods I have asked you to delete my account and no I won't first sell you my used tampons!

This guy with the joker avatar keeps messaging me about shitting on his face?

why would i pretend to be a foid? i am not some tranny faggot jfl

You are all a bunch of weak-minded pathetic individuals,
ever considered changing your personality?
Women are overpowered angelic holy/divine Beings, bow down to our Roastie Cunts

Need validation muh validation muh small dick energy

You lost the genetic lottery losers!
The final solution to the minger problem is a thing and soon there will be nothing but beautiful people. How it should be. You lost the war before you even realised there was one. xxxxx

:feelsokman:Very based responses

I swear I’m an incel just like you! Please believe me I’m just like you a based elliot roger incel
Here’s my discord
Catfaggotcocksucker123

I swear I’m an incel just like you! Please believe me I’m just like you a based elliot roger incel
Here’s my discord
Catfaggotcocksucker123
:feelshaha::feelsokman:

You are all a bunch of weak-minded pathetic individuals,
ever considered changing your personality?
Women are overpowered angelic holy/divine Beings, bow down to our Roastie Cunts
:feelshaha:

"You are all lonely because you have bad personality.We women dont care about looks and money,you just have to be good and kind.True love exist and you will find it one day."":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"You are all lonely because you have bad personality.We women dont care about looks and money,you just have to be good and kind.True love exist and you will find it one day."":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Lmao nice but too stereotypical IMO.

can't, i'm not a paragon

*posts selfie* "guys is it over for me? someone help ):"

imho the average female that accidentally registered here would leave immediately, but if she was the type to stay, she would most likely do it to simp farm. doubt they would pass up the opportunity to be in a sausage fest, even if it wasn't her original plan. they're very much opportunists and shameless

Everyone here is so hard on themselves! How can you love someone else if you can't learn to love yourself? That is the reason you can't find love. Love yourself and be confident and you'll see how much better your life is!!!

"What's your zodac sign?"

"If you could be any animal what would you be?"

"My vagina smells really bad today"

Foids' brains basically have the intelligence and maturity of an 11 year old girl. Once they reach sexual maturity their brains stop maturing too. That's why they cry at stupid shit, have temper tantrums and meltdowns. And it's why their conversations always sound like that of a child.

Yikes! Sweetie, ya'll are all a bunch of misogynistic Andrew Tate worshippers who need to go outside and talk to people! Like, you know, real women? There's no reason for ya'll to be complaining so much. You should consider making this site a gender-inclusive space for femcels!