Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pretty foid now working at my go-to convenience store

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
Ugh. I just got home, went to the 7-Eleven type store I always go to because it’s the one closest to me. I’m heading to pay when suddenly I notice a girl at the register instead of the usual old dude. She’s quite pretty (my type too, which is rare for me) but she’s also wearing considerable makeup and her perfume scent is quite strong. It’s almost like she was wanting to go to a party but ended up there. She looked about 19-20, so dateable age for a 22 y/o like me. I’m so annoyed and feeling like shit right now.

She was constantly looking at me and trying to act educated like the typical surface level “nice” of virtue signaling white bitches. This took about 2 minutes because she had trouble finding a sort of independent code that’s needed for certain coke bottles in my countries (returnable ones).

Anyway, what bothers me so much is that now I can’t just go unnoticed when I go there. And I will start to develop feelings as I keep seeing her, I was already feeling stuff in those 2 minutes… nothing hurts as much as your entire being wanting something you can never have. Might have to start going to a different one ffs :feelsUnreal:

Old dude paid 0 attention to me whatsoever he rarely even looked me in the eye even… this girl was analyzing me a shit ton (like females always fucking do) and I absolutely hate that. Also the fact that she’s getting paid like $400 a month and trying to be pretty with all that makeup and perfume like wtf you’re working at a convenience store in a 3rd world country not heading to a Gala.

Should I stop going there or should I keep doing it to fuel my depression? False hope would be worse in my opinion.

Constantly looking at you? :feelssus:

Suspicious, but it could fall into 1 of 2 categories; either admiration and an IOI, or so repulsed at your subhumanity she's shocked and stares. :feelsjuice:

It's not worth the hassle if she begins her usual mistreatment and judgement of you as the usual foid will; just go to another 7-11. :smonk:

Constantly looking at you? :feelssus:

Suspicious, but it could fall into 1 of 2 categories; either admiration and an IOI, or so repulsed at your subhumanity she's shocked and stares. :feelsjuice:

It's not worth the hassle if she begins her usual mistreatment and judgement of you as the usual foid will; just go to another 7-11. :smonk:
Number 2 as usual, every foid looks at me like I’m a holocaust survivor. Sort of uneasy, pitifully and then a little hostile like “sorry for you but I don’t want you near me”. I’m good at reading people, the only few things I’m good at are useless for getting money and pussy.

I want to believe it's repulsion

Use facemask+cap
She wasn’t smiling so, take a guess. You know I hadn’t considered it before but face mask + cap sounds like a good combo. Face mask alone makes me look hideous I literally took a few selfies a year ago and I felt completely repulsed by my own self. It highlights the bad by not being well distributed.