Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Preview for the new The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Will you watch The Super Mario Bros. Movie when it is released?

• Yes, I will watch it when it is released.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, I will not watch it when it is released.

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
I didn’t even watch this shit, mang

mario is a cuck

Kirby found the trophies at the end.

I only learned of this upcoming film today when they dropped this new trailer of Bowser torturing Luigi for information

Actually seems like it has some potential

No, even after three shots of whiskey inside the theater - I couldn’t enjoy that. Great job casting Lizzo as Bowser!

I will warch it at some point
No, even after three shots of whiskey inside the theater - I couldn’t enjoy that. Great job casting Lizzo as Bowser!
fuck didn't know they hired that Bich for the role fuck

Bing Bing Wahoo
Soy meme

But this is going to be as iconic as shrek was in the early 2000s and it also means that Disney is getting its face kicked in by Universal for the next 10 years. I think its going to be a great film to view in the theaters.

Last edited:
Peach is a #GIRLBOSS!!! YOU GO GIRL! SLAY QUEEN :foidSoy:

But yeah i'm a huge Mariofag. I will definitely watch it. Eventually.

But this is going to be as iconic as shrek was in the early 2000s and it also means that Disney is getting its face kicked in by Universal for the next 10 years
This is the reason why this movie was so hyped everywhere, people got fed up of the feminist&LGTBTI propaganda Disney constantly spouted and yearned for a success from something not related to modern wokeness

Only women care about gay mario