Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Prey eyes vs. hunter eyes in foids? Which do you prefer?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
So HiddenUzer and I were having a discussion about our eye preferences in women. He said that he really has a thing for prey eyes (weak looking eyes) like the one pictured below because they signal submissiveness. He said, he wants his wife to be a loving, submissive, and nurturing mother for his children, not a fierce looking slut with predatory hunter eyes which I typically prefer.

Prey eyes:

Hunter eyes:

Screenshot 2023 04 06 001059
Screenshot 2023 04 06 001132

Prey because women are supposed to be prey to be hunted and dominated

Prey eyes. I look like prey myself.

VolIncel if u care

Men perceive women with hunter eyes to be more promiscuous and dominant, while perceiving prey eyes in women to be more innocent and submissive.

I would prefer prey eyes, but I'm not in a position to be choosey. Besides, a beautiful face is a beautiful face, no matter how you split the minor differences.

hunter eyes are better, your offspring will be less likely to have cuck eyes

Prey eyes are so cute hunter are 100% tranny

Hunter eyes. I have a thing for that “ice queen” type of look. I think it’s cause they look like a conquest, while doe eyed foids just look too cute

Hunter eyes. I have a thing for that “ice queen” type of look. I think it’s cause they look like a conquest, while doe eyed foids just look too cute
Reasonable

So HiddenUzer and I were having a discussion about our eye preferences in women. He said that he really has a thing for prey eyes (weak looking eyes) like the one pictured below because they signal submissiveness. He said, he wants his wife to be a loving, submissive, and nurturing mother for his children, not a fierce looking slut with predatory hunter eyes which I typically prefer.

Prey eyes:

View attachment 747504View attachment 747505View attachment 747506

Hunter eyes:

View attachment 747507View attachment 747508View attachment 747510View attachment 747509
shit,,,prey eye women will make their kids inherit those eyes, so hunter eyes for me thank you very much

prey eyes look bugy and ugly. they do give a feminine look but who wants his son to have feminine features. i would choose the hunter eyes just for genetical reasons.
i have normal eyes. they're not prey nor hunter but very plain looking

prey eyes of course, because she is the prey and i am the hunter :feelsdevil:

prey eyes look bugy and ugly. they do give a feminine look but who wants his son to have feminine features. i would choose the hunter eyes just for genetical reasons.
i have normal eyes. they're not prey nor hunter but very plain looking
shit,,,prey eye women will make their kids inherit those eyes, so hunter eyes for me thank you very much
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Prey Eyes

I'm not gay

Hunter eyes. Weak people, even folds, make me feel angry. I rather surround myself with people that are tougher than me. And a foid with hunter eyes seems like a challenge and looks smarter. And ofc
hunter eyes are better, your offspring will be less likely to have cuck eyes

Hunter eyes. Weak people, even folds, make me feel angry. I rather surround myself with people that are tougher than me. And a foid with hunter eyes seems like a challenge and looks smarter. And ofc
:yes: :yes: :yes:

You'd have to be brainwashed to want a girl with hunter eyes.

this guy talks to HiddenUzer :lul:

Hunter eyes are preferable in almost any case. If you look at cars you will notice sharper slimmer head lights are used on sports cars vs. something like a beetle that uses oval/round shape. I have always been a huge fan of hunter eyes with long bangs because it draws you to a girls face.

celestia ludenberck and jabami yumeko danganronpa 1 and etc drawn by choseon  059076a796fda0
  rachel alucard blazblue drawn by kaname nagi  f4b038de6549cde177f5bd7cd1778c64
C   furude rika higurashi no naku koro ni drawn by seina1211  7b127b14cbbeec311db6bb66ce287581
C   flandre scarlet touhou drawn by ainy77  9fe4c48f973fed89636ca7672b5eaf2d

Last edited:
Foids unless obese/deformed or non white/white passing are rarely ugly as many things that look ugly in men look if not beautiful at least cute in women. As bug eyes exactly.

Hunter eyes are a male trait and most women look uncanny with them, so i'll go for pray eyes

Prey eyes:

View attachment 747504View attachment 747505View attachment 747506

Hunter eyes:

View attachment 747507View attachment 747508View attachment 747510View attachment 747509
Any until she's not morbidly obese and will love me just like they love chad

I mean it works out either way, that's the thing about females. Prey or Hunter eyes. It still works either way

I'd take anything I could get, even a blind foid.