Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Princess monoke really makes fun of men

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★
All of them are stupid orge and do nothing good while women are all Stacy and offend them always . At a certain point one bitch says: it would be better if you was born as a woman! To an orge that wanted to protect the bitch boss of the village.
And this are the real dynamics that I see nowadays , men completely tired of life and foid super assertive

Thank God I didn't watch that shit, anime movies are mostly propaganda garbage
There is even tranny propaganda I think, the princess monoke is a wild wolf only because she feels like it , even if she is completely human with super strength for some reason

hayao miyazaki is a feminist isn't he?

In any country where racial diversity isn't a thing, crypto-Communism manifests itself as either Feminism or Queer Theory. This means that basically everyone in the creative industry there is a Feminist because creative types are always left-wing and the left is always being subverted by Gramscism.

I thought he was just a pedo since all he makes are films about little girls despite being a middle aged man.

sounds like every anime tbh where ugly characters are villains and do nothing good or useful while good looking ones are very important

sounds like every anime tbh where ugly characters are villains and do nothing good or useful while good looking ones are very important
Yes It was basically this , the chad protagonist can do everything, and all the women where Staceys that can do anything, while the other man are all sub5 completely useless

In any country where racial diversity isn't a thing, crypto-Communism manifests itself as either Feminism or Queer Theory. This means that basically everyone in the creative industry there is a Feminist because creative types are always left-wing and the left is always being subverted by Gramscism.
I am going to do a Blackpill manga one day and every normie will read it

Basically all Ghibli movies have feminist messages like that tbh