Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pro Hamas protestors showing videos of dead israeli kikes to american kikes

Jfl Zionist dominance is crumbling before our very eyes. Will Zoomers give fuck about Israel when they’re running things? I don’t think Millennials do either

Jfl Zionist dominance is crumbling before our very eyes. Will Zoomers give fuck about Israel when they’re running things? I don’t think Millennials do either
wtf do you expect from a generation of faggots other than pathetically complain on the internet

gen y and gen z are all faggots

Zoomers are the ones protesting against israel jfl

Not even really gen X does it was just some odd boomer decadence from upper class evangelicals, everyone else mostly has bigger problems than to whine about poor Israel.

He had to stop showing the video because he received a call from the based department

The Israeli army has warned that "fighting will intensify" even as the death toll in both Israel and Gaza continue to climb.

"We have sustained extremely heavy casualties... This, however, will not deter us and it will not weaken our resolve," said the Spokesperson Lt Col (res) Jonathan Conricus in a video update.

He added that he hoped support for Israel would continue even once fighting intensified.

"We hope that remains that way even when the fighting will intensify and the scenes coming out of the Gaza Strip will be more difficult to understand and cope with," he said

What an incredibly malicious statement.
I think that's their way of preparing us for genocide
Evil scum.
It's all about how it looks to everyone else , for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back