Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Probable incel now a model.

E

endme

Self-banned
-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5394555/Shy-insurance-salesman-GQ-model.html

how did he change his eyebrows lol

He has a shit lower third and a pencil neck. Good job with the beard and hair dye but women see through that.

I'm going to grow my beard out.

Did he get any surgeries?

You underestimate everyone.

I'd say I see through everyone. This guy obviously looks better than he once did but he's not a Chad or even a Chadlite.

I have the exact opposite problem because the world has constantly told me how much better I'd look if I "cleaned up and wore nice shirts."

I'm already very clean, but I like looking scruffy and wearing drug-rugs!

I have the exact opposite problem because the world has constantly told me how much better I'd look if I "cleaned up and wore nice shirts."

I'm already very clean, but I like looking scruffy and wearing drug-rugs!
Are you a Jamaican larper?

even if i could grow a full beard id still shave it. hiding your face with a beard is so cucky

I'd say I see through everyone. This guy obviously looks better than he once did but he's not a Chad or even a Chadlite.
Nothing can change genetics, unfortunately. He definitely looks better though.

Are you a Jamaican larper?
I couldn't help it. I formed a reggae band and had to dress the part. I was always disheveled, though.

I did shave a little bit the other day.

Nothing can change genetics, unfortunately. He definitely looks better though.

Yes and for him it was worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back