Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Probably has been posted but alright: Fat balding nigger dadcel denounces indoctrination in jewmerican school

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OV65aF7bdXg?feature=share

Hilarious how niggers (the criengiest race) are the only ones standing against the jewish and wokie menace but coomskins seem to be happily nonchalant about it then they are #1 in complaining when trannies touch their kids @MiSKiRaT @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @AsiaCel

I can find you like 200 videos of soccermoms and white men doing the same, first nigger i've ever seen tho, must've been a quiet day selling crack for him.

the people who spread jew propaganda are the same who defend nigs about being criminals

I can find you like 200 videos of this of soccermoms and white men doing the same, first nigger i've ever seen tho, must've been a quiet day selling crack for him.
Lol I have seen a gazillion vids of niggers beating the crap out of wokies and 0 coomskin fags retaliating after some drag queen rapes their kids in front of them jfl

Lol I have seen a gazillion vids of niggers beating the crap out of wokies
The only believable part of your low IQ post. And they'll beat the crap out of anyone and everything because that's all they're good at.

Ofc the school board is all fat roastie cunts
coomskins seem to be happily nonchalant about it then they are #1 in complaining when trannies touch their kids
Western whites r pathetic rlly, they created wokeness and it will die with them

Hilarious how niggers (the criengiest race) are the only ones standing against the jewish and wokie menace
you live in an alternate reality :feelskek: the jews subverted african american culture and turned them into self destructing tribesmen in the span of a single generation

Always hilarious that this is considered CONTROVERSIAL. Shit's falling apart at the seems. Also I think lifefuel posted this before

Always hilarious that this is considered CONTROVERSIAL. Shit's falling apart at the seems. Also I think lifefuel posted this before
Normal behaviour in the rest of the world is considered extremism in America.

Look up what happened in Central Bucks. A bunch of idiots rallied together and overturned a conservative school board to make sure their kids could get indoctrinated with lgbt ideologies that will cause them to attempt suicide before they’re 18.

Hilarious how niggers (the criengiest race) are the only ones standing against the jewish and wokie menace but coomskins seem to be happily nonchalant about it then they are #1 in complaining when trannies touch their kids @MiSKiRaT @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @AsiaCel

whites are filthy scum. Fuck those white devils, they love that faggot madness, may Allah curse whites and remove them from the earth

I can find you like 200 videos of soccermoms and white men doing the same, first nigger i've ever seen tho, must've been a quiet day selling crack for him.
from my experience most western white people are zionist christians or athiests that embrace globohomo while the other races are redpilled about it

why did the pigskin crowd boo at him when he was pointing out the profanities that are written by some pigskin retard? AND then they start cheering for him at the end when he said the system is corrupt. What the fuck is wrong with pigskin snowroaches?

from my experience most western white people are zionist christians or athiests that embrace globohomo while the other races are redpilled about it
IF only white men could vote, which should be a law because they're the only ones capable of creating a society as advanced as America. Then not just trannies wouldn't exist, gay marriage wouldn't exist. Miss me with your shitty experience that turned you into a dumbfuck communist in the first place.

White women are unironically more based than niggers spics and gooks.

Western whites r pathetic rlly, they created wokeness and it will die with them
ngl. it's unsalvageable how they have ruined the world with jewishness and wokecracy

@MiSKiRaT average coomskin brain on soylent :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::
the same pigskin whores who make fun of sub 5 males and import niggers into your country

" b-but muh innocent hwyte queens " get the fuck outta here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back