Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Problem with femcels

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Very often, so-called femcels that you can see on Reddit, 4chan, or Crystal Cafe say the following:

I haven't had a boyfriend in months.
I haven't had sex in months.
Nobody is approaching me.
etc.
As you can see, they very often admit that they, in fact, have a sexual and/or romantic partner(s), yet they consider themselves "femcels." Why?
They may say something like this:
I want love, not casual sex. I don't want to be pump and dump. I want to be loved.
This is perplexing because there are plenty of unattractive men who are desperate enough to give a chance to a "femcel." They're not just seeking sex; they also want a love.
They also make statements like this:
On Tinder or other dating apps, only creeps message me. No normal guys are attracted to me.
This is also stupid.
Are those "creeps" some old and/or unkempt guys, or are they just civilized men who are merely ugly (or just average)? I believe it's the latter.
This is the main issue with "femcels''.
They have too high standards.

Ya, femcels are the biggest fakecels, they enrage me so much!

They also only swipe right on chad profiles that get a lot of matches so it's expected tbh

"Femcel" is just an edgy ironic internet aesthetic. "Femcels" themselves are perfectly aware that female incels don't exist

Even if femcels are suffering I really couldn't give less of a shit. Their pain is nothing compared to ours.

femcels are 500 lbs women

Very often, so-called femcels
isn't real no way GIF by SMALLFOOT Movie

There was a study that said women are only attracted to 4% of men online. So the other 96% are being passed
aside. Women then choose out of the 4% of men based on if they like them so most women are limiting
their dating pools to only 1-2% of men at any time.

The problem is clear as day - male beauty standards need to be lowered OR the UK needs to allow
men to take girlfriends/wives from other countries because our country women are asking too much.

Last edited:
Femcels being volcels yet again. It’s as if the universe itself favors women and their quality of lives on a spiritual level, it’s so easy for foids to have better lives than us and that really pisses me off

No such thing as a femcel.

A "femcel" is basically a foid who is upset she didn't instantly match with the highest tier Chad, but could still match at any time with other Chads and Chadlites.

These fucking toilets would rather remain single and complain rather than even entertain the idea of being with anything less than a high tier God Chad.

Very often, so-called femcels that you can see on Reddit, 4chan, or Crystal Cafe say the following:

etc.
As you can see, they very often admit that they, in fact, have a sexual and/or romantic partner(s), yet they consider themselves "femcels." Why?

This is perplexing because there are plenty of unattractive men who are desperate enough to give a chance to a "femcel." They're not just seeking sex; they also want a love.

This is also stupid.
Are those "creeps" some old and/or unkempt guys, or are they just civilized men who are merely ugly (or just average)? I believe it's the latter.
The problem is they wont suck me off

Femcels are Chad only

I absolutely despise this. They are completely denigrating us as sub 5 men. What's worse is that they have the nerve to whine about this in incel communities like r/ForeverAlone. So not only are they flaunting their SMV in front of depressed KHHVs, they are slandering them as well. It's utterly evil. :feelsree:

Last edited:

etc.

This is also stupid.
When I'm approaching girls on tinder I'm a creep yet Chad saying the most disgusting things is not one. I've seen chadfish