Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Professor explains the blackpill (personalitymaxxers don't come here)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
Instant click.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
@your personality @Edmund_Kemper @ThoughtfulCel check out this blackpilled professor

Last edited:
Scientists knew the :blackpill: for a long time.
For example, in the scientific community the tactic where women cuck guys for chads is called "Women's dual mating strategy".

If you have a lot of time you can watch this course from Robert Sapolsky. He gives a lot of blackpill examples from animal kingdom and you can literally see it directly applies to us. He is also giga blackpilled, says human romantic relationships are a lie and media fed us with it etc etc. And a lot of black pills posted here are very well explained scientifically in these lectures.

For example, in the scientific community the tactic where women cuck guys for chads is called "Women's dual mating strategy".
Yeah. It is scientifically written and most normies dont read those. They are difficult to read and understand. The language is complex. Only academic professonal reads them and that too for research purpose for their papers and thesis. Blackpill was always there in front of you. You were just lied to.
says human romantic relationships are a lie and media fed us with it etc etc.
I believe these basically started from the poems and hymns written for foids by cucks.

these PDF links prompt auto-loads so I guess we should link both the excerpt and PDF where possible...

we probably already have these cited somewhere but I forget where so I'll dump them at https://incels.wiki/w/Science

that seems to be a book though