Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Professor of Biology: Physical attractiveness matters more than kindness

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
@coping_manlet

Dry walls indeed are dry

Why are you watching this degen who claims people are trans at birth
To avoid confirmation bias.

Transgender at birth means they have something that is messed up with their brain. The professor didn't say it's justifiable, just that sexual deviancy has a biological basis.

Ship propeller simulation with fluid structure interaction msc marc cradle

That's the same as saying ER was serial killer at birth, removing any and all social factors. It's degen parents who make kids trans, there were almost no trans in normal socities
Of course environment is way more influential.

Anyway, the professor just explains what the literature shows, he is not indoctrinating anyone.

Why are you watching this degen who claims people are trans at birth
Most mental illness is genetic. People don’t choose to be schizophrenic.

Trannies should still be skinned alive though

Who's that? I'd like to find his videos.

Suifuel.

I was screwed from the start and should kill myself.

this is one of the blackest of pills

It's funny how biologists tend to come to the same conclusions as us.

ik this since iam 13 where is my masters degree?

To avoid confirmation bias.

Transgender at birth means they have something that is messed up with their brain. The professor didn't say it's justifiable, just that sexual deviancy has a biological basis.
Fair -- the issue with trans people is that the rest of us should not be coerced into playing ball with their delusions. It's my belief that if society went back to how it was before where everyone point blank told you that being trans doesn't make you a real woman and insisted pronouns just denote what sex you are Vs groups/unkown (etc) that we'd have way less people doing it. They do it because in part it's fashionable/in right now and gives you built in protected status and also because there's a lot of grooming that goes on as well as nowadays a lot of genuinely delusional messaging that being trans actually turns you into the opposite sex which it very very very obviously does not.

There are basically no trans people in an Amish community -- the left always counters that there would be if they were given the right encouragement and allowed to be themselves, but I disagree. Gays/trans people reproduce like a mind virus through grooming. Disallow that shit and 99.9999% of people don't ever even get those retarded ideas in their heads.

ik this since iam 13 where is my masters degree?
Kek my sides

In all seriousness having credible people say these things matters because normal average people and especially women will deny deny deny these obvious realities til they're blue in the face/til they're confronted with absolute proof they can't merely say "NUH UH" too.

Brutal truthpill

It's ok when anyone but us says it

:foidSoy:he must be an incel