Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Progressive women prefer men with traditional/conservative dating behaviors over men with egalitarian dating behaviors

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Even this one feminist mentioned she rejected liberal feminist men because of their egalitarian dating behaviors and dated conservative men because they act like “real men” and make her feel “feminine” by providing for her, opening the door and paying the entire bill and acting protective

WHY????????????????????

yeah cuz they pay for dates and buy her shit

women are greedy and crave material objects

Water is wet

Water is wet. They want ugly men to act like feminist simps while lusting after conservative chads who can put them in their place. Remember when women bemoan the "loss of chivalry" it's about chads who drank the kool aid and became feminists. Chads are not supposed to be feminist, feminism is just a tool to neuter ugly men and make them bend to women's will.

Even this one feminist mentioned she rejected liberal feminist men because of their egalitarian dating behaviors and dated conservative men because they act like “real men” and make her feel “feminine” by providing for her, opening the door and paying the entire bill and acting protective
Because most liberalcels try to liberalmaxx to get pussy, but foids don't like soy libtards

Because most liberalcels try to liberalmaxx to get pussy, but foids don't like soy libtards
Yeah even feminists like being the subordinates in a relationship being treated like a daughter. They all want macho guys

Even feminists I bet like being submissive during sex and want tall men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back