Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Projection and Preemptive damage control - Guilt

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
:feelskek:

He posted this 4 months ago JFL. Peak projection. I suspect he knew what he was doing here. He knew the evidence existed and was laying out damage control preemptively so he could go "oh please refer to PTIW episode 423045934050, I knew they were gonna call me a groomer so it must be wrong".

Why would a man who isn't guilty start laying out damage control and excuses to deflect too before it all came out?

I thought he was a doofus who stumbled his way into a retarded situation but he seems to be getting more and more calculating every post I read about him :feelskek:

He had an escape plan and everything :lul:

I thought he was a doofus who stumbled his way into a retarded situation but he seems to be getting more and more calculating every post I read about him :feelskek:
Well in his own words, he's "always 3 steps ahead"... Which turned out to be a delusional jfl but yeah he's definitely been calculating and trying to save face.

"Everything is projection, except for what I myself do when pathetically obsessing for hours over internet subhumans committing the heinous crime of wrongthink against the bluepilled hegemony and hypergamy; I'll never meet these people, but It's extremely important for me to make literal essays about them ignored by most of my fellow coping IT brethren for the most part anyways!" :feelshaha:

What I said did happen; they finally realized the truth about our friend Doogycel couldn't be censored for much longer, and instantly moved to damage control, making a singular post acting like they just found out while basically acting like it never happened. :society:

Preconceived :feelskek: