Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Promiscuous culture = trickle down economics for sex

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Dismantling a lot of cultural restraints with sexual relations and letting women choose on their own only ended up leaving Chad with more and rest of men with less.
In the bottom graph, picturing wine as 'access to vagina' and glasses as men, the metaphor should be pretty accurate for the effect of promiscuity acceptance.

9bee5389d06e1c8604b0d5d630a23649

Exactly, by allowing the market to be free the few products (Chad's) in demand will always be purchased. Despite it being a scarce product toilets have no issue sharing it with other toilets because they find the alternative (the bottom 99% of men) to be so undesirable and disgusting. Sub-5 toilets will view "the bottom 80% of men" as this, but for us Sub-5 men we get nothing, absolutely nothing. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Dismantling a lot of cultural restraints with sexual relations and letting women choose on their own only ended up leaving Chad with more and rest of men with less.
In the bottom graph, picturing wine as 'access to vagina' and glasses as men, the metaphor should be pretty accurate for the effect of promiscuity acceptance.

View attachment 616850
Most Chad's are garbage people tho. So the system fucked up cause women were empowered to choose (which ironically led to them choosing garbage) and men weren't empowered to overthrow and enslave the Chads.

Exactly, by allowing the market to be free the few products (Chad's) in demand will always be purchased. Despite it being a scarce product toilets have no issue sharing it with other toilets because they find the alternative (the bottom 99% of men) to be so undesirable and disgusting. Sub-5 toilets will view "the bottom 80% of men" as this, but for us Sub-5 men we get nothing, absolutely nothing. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Yeah, men are naturally designed to be able to have limitless amounts of sex. Women are designed to take use of this facts with the top-tier men. There is no monogamy if it's not enforced.

:dab:

Most Chad's are garbage people tho. So the system fucked up cause women were empowered to choose (which ironically led to them choosing garbage) and men weren't empowered to overthrow and enslave the Chads.
Doesn't stop foids from taking in the cum to raise Chad's offspring though

I want to have a mug that grows in size when I feel with a liquid. Drink beer would fun.
In all seriousness, access to free sex is relocated to more attractive men at the expense of normies ad incels.
How it works is interesting, it's using natural preference of attractive people over unattractive and rolling it up to 11, thanks to social media.

Only solution is to take womens rights away. But we need a apocalypse to destroy the system and to rebuild it. Hard times will put women back in the kitchen where they belong.

I know a foid in abusive relationship who always gives a second chance to Chad.When i got frustrated because she always complains i told her i will beat her up for free.When she asked me what i mean by that i replied that i was feeling altruistic so i will beat her up for free,without having a relationship with me.

Business capital tends to monopolize. In the same way, less and less people are having sex