Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Protesters in Deir Ezzor raise the ISIL (Daesh) flag.

Muslims in Northeastern Syria seem to not be afraid from AQ/PKK-SDF/SAA fanboys anymore.

They deserve to be ruled by daesh motherfucking pieces of scum.

@Grotesk thoughts on these literal sand monkeys?

Why do you hate Daesh?
Because they kill innocent people by the thousands in the most brutal way and destroy countries and burn them to ashes.
Along the way when they're doing this, very occasionally, they kill a handful of Western people. And even those are innocent most of the time.

Because they kill innocent people by the thousands in the most brutal way and destroy countries and burn them to ashes.
Along the way when they're doing this, very occasionally, they kill a handful of Western people. And even those are innocent most of the time.

I have no vpn so I can't see twitter
Bunch of sand monkeys waving the ISIS flag because someone insulted their Quran. I hope they all get beheaded by their beloved ISIS, motherfucking pisslam pigs.

Bunch of sand monkeys waving the ISIS flag because someone insulted their Quran. I hope they all get beheaded by their beloved ISIS, motherfucking pisslam pigs.
head pat GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back