Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming PS Plus monthly games for July 2023

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
it have cloud gaming?

Remember when PS online was free, which made it more desirable than xbox? Pepperidge farm remembers.

> free games
> online subscription starting $19.99

Remember when PS online was free, which made it more desirable than xbox? Pepperidge farm remembers.
That was back in the PS3 era where most zoomerfags weren’t even playing videogames so no, of course no one remembers.

> free games
> online subscription starting $19.99

That was back in the PS3 era where most zoomerfags weren’t even playing videogames so no, of course no one remembers.
Considering the fact that a game like BOCW is 70€ and PS Plus yearly is 70€,that's a great deal. Way better than PC gaming where the only good sales are only on Indie games.

Last edited:
Considering the fact that a game like BOCW is 70€ and PS Plus yearly is 70€,that's a great deal. Way better than PC gaming where the only good sales are only on Indie games.
have you ever opened steam in your life?

Cold War is so good

PS+ was a better deal with great games too
Both it and Live Gold when to complete shit around mid last gen

Cold war was objectively one of the most dogshit CoDs ever made, right behind Ghosts. The MW remake was the best.
Not even remotely close. The worst COD was Black Ops 4, second being Vanguard and Ghosts being 3rd. MWR was worse than Infinite Warfare.

Not even remotely close. The worst COD was Black Ops 4, second being Vanguard and Ghosts being 3rd. MWR was worse than Infinite Warfare.
My mistake. I mistook Vanguard for Cold War. That one. That fucking waste of hard drive space is the worst CoD ever made.

My mistake. I mistook Vanguard for Cold War. That one. That fucking waste of hard drive space is the worst CoD ever made.
Pretty much. It's nearly dead too now that BOCW is in PS Plus.

Cold war was objectively one of the most dogshit CoDs ever made, right behind Ghosts. The MW remake was the best.
Low iq as fuck

You’re such a retard,everyone knows Cold War was the best since bo2

Iw is the worst ,mw remake isn’t that good it’s ok

Iw is the worst ,mw remake isn’t that good it’s ok
MWR was very lazy. They should have just released it as a standalone game instead of Infinite Warfare.

Imagine not having a jailbroken ps4 with the entire ps4 game library available for free.
Only low IQ niggers pay to play games.

Imagine not having a jailbroken ps4 with the entire ps4 game library available for free.
Only low IQ niggers pay to play games.
I don't have a jail broken ps4. That shit's for autists.

I stopped playing my ps, steam is just more autist friendly. Anyone do Vr chat?

It wouldn't have been better if that was the only COD game in 2016 and Activision scrapped IW to only focus on MWR.
Infinite warfare should have been deleted from the universe lol

We got actual mwr as mw19

Last edited:
you can get any game for free. ARRGH!

The only videogame i play is real life, shit horríble story and Ugly carachter with 0 respect stat

The only videogame i play is real life, shit horríble story and Ugly carachter with 0 respect stat
Can't disagree. You have the same stats as my character. I mean the graphics are good, but everything else is garbage.

Can't disagree. You have the same stats as my character. I mean the graphics are good, but everything else is garbage.
huge beatiful open world map with cute npc female carachters but i cant interact with them