Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psychiatrist analyzes Virginia Tech shooter, fully blames him for everything.

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-

What a fucking dickhead. Isn't it amazing how he calls everything irrational and paranoid? As if soyciety can do no wrong.

If you go to a psychiatrist/take meds/go to therapy, you should be automatically banned from this forum.

We live in a world where the normal people have to go to therapy to cope with the sick crazy people

We live in a world where the normal people have to go to therapy to cope with the sick crazy people
If people are hostile to you, psychiatrists like that one says YOU are the hostile one.

Holy fuck.

If people are hostile to you, psychiatrists like that one says YOU are the hostile one.

Holy fuck.
Or they tell you shit like „just ignore them“ or smth which is not possible when almost everybody is hostile towards you

Or they tell you shit like „just ignore them“ or smth which is not possible when almost everybody is hostile towards you
They find it easy to be evil to fit in and can't understand how you couldn't do it so ironically you're the mentally ill guy with issues but not them because they're an npc.

No matter how the "expert" slanders Cho, we all know cho is righteous and just.

I think per capita, korean men are the most over-represented mass shooters/killers lol.

"Woo Bum-kon was a South Korean policeman and spree killer who murdered between 56 and 62 people and wounded 33 others in several villages in Uiryeong County, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea, during the night from April 26 to April 27, 1982, before committing suicide."

I was a teenager when Cho went on his killing spree. I remember the news said that the South Korean government (or maybe it was some organization or agency i forgot) apologized for what Cho did.

Last edited:
I think per capita, korean men are the most over-represented mass shooters/killers lol.

"Woo Bum-kon was a South Korean policeman and spree killer who murdered between 56 and 62 people and wounded 33 others in several villages in Uiryeong County, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea, during the night from April 26 to April 27, 1982, before committing suicide."

View attachment 656203

I was a teenager when Cho went on his killing spree. I remember the news said that the South Korean government (or maybe it was some organization or agency i forgot) apologized for what Cho did.
South Korea is a globohomo US slave of course they would apologize

Scumciety creates monstERs by treating them like trash

Saint Cho fought back and showed the world that you can't fuck with people and not pay the consequences. I only wish I was as brave as he was. RIP bro.

View attachment 656203

1 korean burned 192 people to death in a train station.

What a fucking dickhead. Isn't it amazing how he calls everything irrational and paranoid? As if soyciety can do no wrong.

If you go to a psychiatrist/take meds/go to therapy, you should be automatically banned from this forum.
I go to a psych (have had 4) and take weekly penfluridol for 2 years, the government forces me, should I be banned?

I go to a psych (have had 4) and take weekly penfluridol for 2 years, the government forces me, should I be banned?
Probably, if you're ok with being forced to take drugs that ruin your brain like a dumbass.

"Nobody is bullying you, the mockery and humiliating treatment is only in your head, sweetie“

"Nobody is bullying you, the mockery and humiliating treatment is only in your head, sweetie“
Yes, he's just a paranoid schizophrenic. No one gets bullied. The classmates who said that he got bullied a lot are also paranoid schizophrenics. Bullying doesn't exist, it's just a paranoid delusion as a result of mental illnesses like schizophrenia. You see, he has delusions of grandeur -- he thinks that he's special enough to get attention and get bullied. Very mentally ill he is indeed. If he only came to us for help to take pills that give him 100 diseases and make us lots of money :( We would have gaslit him so hard in therapy.. too late :(

just accept soyciety is our enemy and it needs to be demolished

It is hypocritical and pretentious, imagine going to someone for help only for them to act to your detriment....

Infuriating.
Exactly, all they do is sabotage and humiliate and then everyone agrees they're helping somehow. Fucking pathetic.

I experienced something similar to this; if anything normies are just "unintentionally" psychopathic.

Mental health institutions are ineffective in treating the mental illness of young men—especially those suffering from depression. Medication only mitigates and suppresses the pain, it never remedies the individuals agony completely. The treatment provided by therapists is typically insincere and pointless; therapists have a tendency to prescribe ideals, not realities, to their patients.

Water is wet post btw
100% correct. Normies are too dumb to notice they're being evil.

Make self defense legal again

Probably, if you're ok with being forced to take drugs that ruin your brain like a dumbass.
You're a retarded grayfag. If the government forces you to take medication how easy do you think it is to get out of it? Ofcourse I am not ok with it. You should respect cels that have endured the horrors of psychiatry

You're a retarded grayfag. If the government forces you to take medication how easy do you think it is to get out of it? Ofcourse I am not ok with it. You should respect cels that have endured the horrors of psychiatry
I said IF