Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Psychology Today: Rise Of Single Lonely Men.

Given all the chronic health issues associated with loneliness and social isolation, how are these new dating standards "healthy" if they're leaving huge swathes of the male population perpetually single? Complete ragefuel. Our problems don't even fucking register. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Not to mention also that a society where men and women are divided heavily against each other is very unhealthy, but this is a world now where all the sciences or humanities is heavily politicized where coherency no longer matters, an utter shitshow. :feelsclown::yes:

It's "Psychology Today"... Of course...no surprise, they always produce these. I even know one soy cuck who writes for them and she is sort of like extended family and generally dislikes me because all these people know at any moment I could say something radically honest that embarrasses all of them. It reminds them that they are assholes and not virtuous people. They are annoying AS FUCK. No amount of rationality will teach them, because they are not looking for a rational argument they are basicaly getting a high off of "we have women at our side and you don't so however we got them isn't important WohMan WohMan WohMan"

The last 35 years of college education in almost EVERY field has been merely a set up for this.
Exactly my friend. :feelsthink::feelsokman::yes:

Given all the chronic health issues associated with loneliness and social isolation, how are these new dating standards "healthy" if they're leaving huge swathes of the male population perpetually single? Complete ragefuel. Our problems don't even fucking register. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
He’s referring to communication skills and emotional availability as being healthy standards that are rising. Because foids communication skills apparently are top tier and definitely don’t need to improve :lul:
Also it’s definitely those standards that are rising and not looks, height, status, and income standards :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He’s referring to communication skills and emotional availability as being healthy standards that are rising. Because foids communication skills apparently are top tier and definitely don’t need to improve :lul:
Also it’s definitely those standards that are rising and not looks, height, status, and income standards :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's over for communication skills and emotional availabilitycels.

Psychologist are sickfuks in their head, they are not normal. Have u ever seen female psychologist? These foids are arrogant as shiiiet:feelsohh::feelstastyman: and mostly single trying to rationalize their cock carousel and how everything is male fault, paychology today? More like mental healt asylum today

Dope hoes while they typically like drugs very obviously will still only go for doped up Chads. It's amazing that even the lowest common denominator of a street whore will still nonetheless have a set of their own unrealistic demands. Shit is unreal bro everywhere you go. :feelsjuice:
Right..... shits depressing af having to DXM anti-depressant hard just to deal with the black pills ive saw in person through all this

When the majority of men are left to ruin over a period of time they will abandon society altogether, and eventually they will want to destroy civilization itself seeing it as that which robs them of all life, independence, or pleasure. :feelsjuice:

It's a lost battle btw.

Women have been granted first class citizen pass, where they control society by taking advantage of male basic needs. Soon they'll also gather political power enough too, since they get SIMPathy from many.

Males are just disposable and will become more disposable in the future.
Are we gunna be "stars of David" like badges with the male symbol? And be treated as eldians

Are we gunna be "stars of David" like badges with the male symbol? And be treated as eldians
They don't need to, the "star of david" is being male. That already means you are disposable and that women should always be priority over you.

Right, so apparently within a decade or so men have become totally irredeemable trash that needs to learn how to human by embarking on a decade long Batemanesque self improvement journey and who needs to fix all his issues to stand a chance to be graced by the divine presence of a run-through whore on psych meds with tattoos, piercings and more baggage than an airport during holiday season.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Right, so apparently within a decade or so men have become totally irredeemable trash that needs to learn how to human by embarking on a decade long Batemanesque self improvement journey and who needs to fix all his issues to stand a chance to be graced by the divine presence of a run-through whore on psych meds with tattoos, piercings and more baggage than an airport during holiday season.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Shits fucked!

Right..... shits depressing af having to DXM anti-depressant hard just to deal with the black pills ive saw in person through all this
We're surrounded by it no matter where we go in this world. :feelsjuice:

Women count "healthy standards" to be the guy needing to be 6', six figures income annually, 8 inches etc.

well what i'm really worried about is that I believe people will be complacent, i mean look at the past few years with the whole covid pandemic, and then the mandates and lockdowns, this is all manufactured to accelerate a controlled society and docile population. This all ties in with the WEF 1 world order and this stuff isn't a conspiracy, this is what they are going to do, this will affect everyone and everything, it'll make things 100x worse than it is now including inceldom and affect the individual. You know, I don't believe there will be a civil war or anything like that- and that's the scary part, it'll be a slow to rapid painful change, no revolution or what people think.
iq plummeting
men being feminized
gender bending
matriarchy, and by the we are already a matriarchy -hence all the women politicians and high influential positions
High IQ, but you're 100% right. Agenda 2030 is being accelerated lately! :dafuckfeels::blackpill:

Psychologist are sickfuks in their head, they are not normal. Have u ever seen female psychologist? These foids are arrogant as shiiiet:feelsohh::feelstastyman: and mostly single trying to rationalize their cock carousel and how everything is male fault, paychology today? More like mental healt asylum today
Completely true. My former FEMALE psychiatrist forcedely introduced me to Jewpills — all of this BY THE AGE OF 16!!! fucking over, tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Completely true. My former FEMALE psychiatrist forcedely introduced me to Jewpills — all of this BY THE AGE OF 16!!! fucking over, tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Glad were on the same page felow incel yakhiii bhai :feelsohh::feelsLSD:

It's a lost battle btw.

Women have been granted first class citizen pass, where they control society by taking advantage of male basic needs. Soon they'll also gather political power enough too, since they get SIMPathy from many.

Males are just disposable and will become more disposable in the future.
Maybe after WWIII toilets will become accepted as "disposable" who knows.

This proves that they don't care about us

HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP = CHAD BUSTING FAT NUTS INSIDE HIS HAREM

lq36me6go3h91-jpg.646996

Healthy relationship standards??? Sorry wut? How is that the fact that 80% of Women only choose to date 20% of Men healthy standards???

2º Point - This is contradictory to the 1st key point since how the fuck is this healthy?

And 3º - No we don't, I only hope this isn't just cope and more and more Men give up on dating and start forcing Women to lower their standards and do the hard work in a relationship for a change...

Another BS, biased and misandric article that puts all the blame, weight and pressure on Men basically...

Maybe after WWIII toilets will become accepted as "disposable" who knows.
Collapse of nations or whole entire civilizations women are definitely disposable. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 647042

Chad settles for landwhales too. Even Chad is struggling in the dating market for anything beyond a ONS. Sub-5's get "don't fucking exist"-zoned, Normies get friendzoned, and Chad gets fuckzoned. Every toilet can replace Chad with another Chad within 2 minutes if she is bored with him or finds even a minor fault, even if she's a landwhale and he's a top Giga-Chad.

If you're female there is no limit to your options.

People often underestimate what "infinite SMV" truly means and what it implies. Even a man with an SMV score of a billion has infinitely less options than even the lowest toilet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Even Chad cannot afford to be picky these days. Even Chad gets ghosted regularly. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Lmao I could kill this fag with just one arm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back