Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pt 2 of my last thread

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
So, pretty much what happened was, I called the police this morning and told them of the incident and where it occurred. So, they went over to the park to check the security camera, and guess what? The camera was broken, and it had been for over a year. There weren't really any other security cameras in the area, so they pretty much just got off scot-free. I'm not gonna lie; I'm not even surprised this happened to me. I have bad luck all the time, so this isn't anything new.

Holy shit. I hope you fucking find those bastards again one day. You dont know how much rage fuel that gave me after reading your thread
Yea me too ive been fuming all day after this shit i pray to god all of those bastards get into some horrific car accident.

Just read your other thread. Brutal :feelscry:

Note to self: LDAR in your room 24/7 to avoid normies. Never leave your coomcave.

@Copexodius Maximus
It’s over. Next time bring some other adult with you if you bring your brother, or at some other time. Or bring a gun to massacre them if they do anything again.

Thanks for the update, sucks that they couldn’t do anything but its not a surprise since theyre too lazy to do an investigation. Next time call the police right when it happens so they can find the suspect
Yea i should have done that i regret not doing it on the spot

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Lazy fucking municipal workers. I'm sorry this happened to you brocel. Hope you and your brother are OK.