Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based PUA scams that you remember?

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
I never ordered PUA books, videos, etc. because I know that it's not working if you're not at least a Chadlite. Some of these scams are even not going to work for Chadlites because they're giving ideas that make a man to look like an idiot. But if some of you ever buy this kind of sh*t, can you share some of the "techniques" that you remember? Share to have some laugh, please!:feelshaha::blackpill:

"It's a numbers game bro", "Just hold frame bro"

If she is treating you like trash she is just testing you because she is drawn to you.:feelskek:

In Türkiye, PUAs are selling aphrodisiac perfumes and guaranteeing that you can get a giga stacy :lul:

To tell you the truth, even a :bluepill: advice like "Be polite", "Find a good job" and "Take a shower" has more worth than these PUA lies!

The whole “you can get a harem of gigastacies EVERY NIGHT even if you are 1/10 5’0 autistic and poor incel if you buy our 9999.99$ snake oil course!” :bluepill: attitude MADE ME FUCKING SICK I KNEW ITS FUCKING BS:society::society::society::society:

I HATED THESE:bluepill::soy: PUA CUCKS SO MUCH THEY LOOKED SUS AF SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW THEIR PUA BS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: FUCK THESE PUA CUNTS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

IM GLAD THIS SHIT IS DYING OUT

If she is treating you like trash she is just testing you because she is drawn to you.:feelskek:
This is true though. If a woman goes out of her way to insult you or denigrate you, tear you down it is a shit test.

What women do if they don't like you is they pretend you don't exist. They avoid all eye contact, they avoid conversation, they pretend to not hear you, they answer questions curtly with no room for conversation, they'll never speak to you first, they'll leave rooms you enter to avoid being alone with you etc.

If a woman is interacting with you, it's a good thing. The only exceptions I can think of you is if she's mocking you in some way that's performative for an audience of her friends.

The problem is that idiots will convince themselves that her trying to pretend you don't exist is a shit test.

I remember watching a PuA scam where he claimed he got his secrets from the dark web.

I used to have a pua phase years ago. There's a technique by Paul Janka called "raise the dead." It's where you text a girl that you haven't talked to in a while something like "Hey Michelle, I'll be at the theater in 20 minutes." You text her another girls name and pretend you're going on a date. Then you say "Sorry, wrong number." It's supposed to get her jealous and curious about you again because you're out with another girl.

I did this twice and it was fucking cringe lmao.