Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Puberty is what makes or breaks you (if you aren't born deformed)

OldSchoolCel

OldSchoolCel

AncientCel
I was cute as a little kid. People used to tell my parents there is no way that's your child (my parents were kind of below average looking). They were right. I looked great. I was proportional, symmetrical, I looked what I would consider now as perfect.

I look at the photos of my little self and I say wtf happened?

Well what happened was puberty. It made me ugly. My nose grew more than 3 times the size it was in less than a year. My face and proportions and symmetry got all fucked up. My hairline got a lot higher, and I developed a really bad lazy eye (that came along with bad vision as well). In 2 years after puberty began I ended up a lot uglier than my parents, and about a million times uglier than my younger self.

Jsanza29 used to talk about the same thing, he was from Canada too.

My same feelings, OP.

I never developed properly. My nose and jaw are too small for my face.

I was cute as a little kid. People used to tell my parents there is no way that's your child (my parents were kind of below average looking). They were right. I looked great. I was proportional, symmetrical, I looked what I would consider now as perfect.

I look at the photos of my little self and I say wtf happened?

Well what happened was puberty. It made me ugly. My nose grew more than 3 times the size it was in less than a year. My face and proportions and symmetry got all fucked up. My hairline got a lot higher, and I developed a really bad lazy eye (that came along with bad vision as well). In 2 years after puberty began I ended up a lot uglier than my parents, and about a million times uglier than my younger self.

The opposite is also true. I was ugly as a kid and teenager. Plus, I was fat. Was severely bullied because of it. I'm in better shape and would say I look better now, but that doesn't matter because I'm psychologically damaged from the constant abuse I received growing up. My self-esteem is practically non-existent in real life.

Yup puberty changed the course of my life. My mom would always tell me that women would tell her that I'm so cute whenever we were out in public when I was a baby/toddler. Now women avoid me like the plague just LOL

The best thing about being an ugly child is that you've got nothing to lose. :feelsokman:

The best thing about being an ugly child is that you've got nothing to lose. :feelsokman:

I guess I never thought about it that way. It definitely makes me wish puberty never happened because at least I would have ended up looking like one of those effeminate pretty boys.

How old are you?

my prime was 14-17 now my face is bloated, large nose, straw hair, large forehead its over

My ugliness peaked around year 5 (4th grade for u merikunts), coincidentally that's when my SA started

I’m getting uglier everyday

The opposite is also true. I was ugly as a kid and teenager. Plus, I was fat. Was severely bullied because of it. I'm in better shape and would say I look better now, but that doesn't matter because I'm psychologically damaged from the constant abuse I received growing up. My self-esteem is practically non-existent in real life.

DId you experience changes in how life treats you with your change in looks? Like people behaving better towards you, no bullying...

DId you experience changes in how life treats you with your change in looks? Like people behaving better towards you, no bullying...

People generally treat me better, but I'm not sure how much of that is attributable to my improved appearance vs. others being less openly hostile as they get older. I still have a very hard time connecting with anybody, both in the real world and online, since I was never properly socialized during my key developmental years. Compared to just about everybody I see out in public, I am a social retard.

My ugliness peaked around year 5 (4th grade for u merikunts), coincidentally that's when my SA started

That's around the first time shit started going downhill for me as well. I had an early start to puberty around the age of 9 - 10. I actually had some serious mustache type hair growing begin (enough for the kids in the class to bug me by calling me mustache man). Then by the age of 12 - 13 it was full blown puberty disaster.

In my case I'm ugly because I broke my nose twice when I was little.