Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Public message to MoggerDrummer.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
@BummerDrummer why aren't you going after Asian and Latina foids? you could pull something with your blue eyes.

@BummerDrummer explain yourself you fakecel

No I can't. Blue eyes I won't dispute is probably the best color here, but everything else is 2 bad. Blonde hair also is not good on men.

I've been rejected by latinas (I'm in southern US so they are like 30% of the population here). One was even 4'11.
I've been rejected by 2 asian females who live in Asia (Both filipino from phillipines) and 3 who lived here (idk all their ethnicity but one was vietnamese). They aren't that big of a population here though.

No I can't. Blue eyes I won't dispute is probably the best color here, but everything else is 2 bad. Blonde hair also is not good on men.

I've been rejected by latinas (I'm in southern US so they are like 30% of the population here). One was even 4'11.
I've been rejected by 2 asian females who live in Asia (Both filipino from phillipines) and 3 who lived here (idk all their ethnicity but one was vietnamese). They aren't that big of a population here though.

Your lower third must be beyond bad.

@BummerDrummer why aren't you going after Asian and Latina foids? you could pull something with your blue eyes.
Miscegenation is a crime.

Your lower third must be beyond bad.
idk maby maby. People overestimate blonde hair though thats for sure.

Mogs me to the next realm