Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Public Sex In Istanbul

Lol
Are they drunk? Is it worth getting public indecency or whatever exact legal punishment is sentence? Wth are these normshits thinking?:feelsseriously:

Lol
Are they drunk? Is it worth getting public indecency or whatever exact legal punishment is sentence? Wth are these normshits thinking?:feelsseriously:
Wait for IT to stalk me. They will tell the answer:

- Its normal you loser inkwell its all about personality :feelsclown:

Imagine if the Supreme Gentleman saw that. :feelsping:

Pious muslims

Turks are all secular kemalists today fuck em

Filthy kuffar dogs
Man I hate turkroaches

Its over for turkey tbh :feelscry:
Turkey is being overrun by somalis, syrians, paki and afghans

Go on Turkish Twitter and the amount of hatred Turks have for these immigrants are immense. Many cases I saw on twitter of pakis harassing turkish foids, though I dont really give a shit either way since it's not my problem

E0698B02 9E6A 44DF B8ED 51C443BD1E23

Srsly, wtf is wrong with Turkey? For a Muslim country, it's extremely degenerate.

Imagine if I saw that. They wouldn't have chance of living. (In roblox)

I'd just throw acid at them (in RuneScape).

All forms of PDA deserve this. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Public sex is something "progressives" will eventually want to normalize too.

I can already imagine the arguments "They're not hurting anyone", "nobody forces you to watch", "it's good for children to see what sex is all about"...

Nothing will escape the deconstruction of anthropological norms. Nothing.

Public sex is something "progressives" will eventually want to normalize too.

I can already imagine the arguments "They're not hurting anyone", "nobody forces you to watch", "it's good for children to see what sex is all about"...
So, everyone is going to devolve into animals?

If that's the case, why not allow rape. Shouldn't we all join in on the fun?

So, everyone is going to devolve into animals?

Not everyone, of course. It's impossible to predict what fraction of sex-havers will want to do it in public, as this is unknown territory, at least for historical times.

holy fuck what the hell. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

If that's the case, why not allow rape. Shouldn't we all join in on the fun?

Rape has always existed, like other crimes. It is violent and non-consensual so it will not be allowed as it doesn't fit the progressive agenda.

Rape has always existed, like other crimes. It is violent and non-consensual so it will not be allowed as it doesn't fit the progressive agenda.
But sex will be a human right just like food, water and shelter! If everyone in their utopia has equal access to food, water and shelter due to efficient vertical farming, quick air condensation and homesharing, then why not do the same with sex?

Wouldn't bother me tbh I'd probably just go behind them and get a peek at her cunt

All thanks to Atacuck the "great reformer" allowed for this degeneracy to spread there.

should be arrested and beheaded

The Tweet is unavailable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back