Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pulling sensation in heart area

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Idk why but sometimes I get this weird tightness/pilling feeling around my heart like something is blocked. Makes me uncomfortable and then it results in me having shortness of breath. It never happened but lately it’s been happening (past 3-4 months) any ideas why?

Inceldom can kill you

Idk why but sometimes I get this weird tightness/pilling feeling around my heart like something is blocked. Makes me uncomfortable and then it results in me having shortness of breath. It never happened but lately it’s been happening (past 3-4 months) any ideas why?
Did you go to a doctor to get it checked? It could he many things, whether artery blockage, heart problem, or simply muscle tightness.

DID YOU HAVE THE VACCINE?

Did you go to a doctor to get it checked? It could he many things, whether artery blockage, heart problem, or simply muscle tightness.
I haven’t gone to the doctors but my parents have noticed my shortness of breath. I hope it’s nothing but something doesn’t feel right. Even as I’m typing that pulling/tightness is there.

I haven’t gone to the doctors but my parents have noticed my shortness of breath. I hope it’s nothing but something doesn’t feel right. Even as I’m typing that pulling/tightness is there.
Go to the doctor asap then. Depending on what country you’re in, a visit to the ER might be a good idea.

Most likely a slight pulled muscle.

Don’t worry bro that’s just me trying to rip out your heart to save you from the pain of life. Give it a couple more days and it won’t be beating anymore

Pray for deaths icy cold grip to release u from gay earth

I'm also feeling a burning and sometimes a sharp pain from the chest, we may be dying brocel. Or we may have some other shitty thing, either way we should get it checked.

I did, I took multiple booster shots too
Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF